to those that doubted. any bets on whats gonna happen??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
alright i decided instead of flooding the indoor growing forum, i thought it would be more fun for me to make a grow journal for the rest of the grow i started. everyone told me to kill it except a few. and look at her now, getting better probably wont get a full recover probably will last til harvest i bet.

im about to put up pics.

but i would love it if you guys from pictures and stuff told me some problems like hey dumb **** add nutes or something lol i would greatly appreciate it, im still not sure on nute schedule or when you can tell your supposed to give nutes.

gave them nutes about a week and a half ago. im thinking this weekend i should nute again

input is greatly appreciated. here they are. oh and in the 6th one its the closest i could get to showing what i have bud wise right now. you can see some lanky leaves. any suggestions on that? or is it bc the lack of nutes throughout the whole grow catching up.

the ones that started helping me are gonna be like wow. atleast a little lol.

the pic of red and blue thats my closet looking at it from my room, cant see it, just showing how i have it. and there pics of my setup, added a long piece of wood and taped the most reflective side out of alumminum foil to it for more reflection and lumens/sq ft. the pics even show its brighter. i moved my tube flouro over in the corner i figured it would work better with for side lighting. i have 2 42 watt cfls up top, took the other parts of foil to extend the reflectors. and an 11w cfl down bottom for additional side lighting. the metal tin at the bottom has the top cut off a pop can to allow an inch deep drip tray bc it lifts the clear pot off of the ground. the clearness is why its in there. best i can do right now. its kinda rigged, but its looking like its working and the green light fruit tree spray is working wonders webs are falling off the plant now. and im seeing a bit more happiness spreading few more treatments with that and ill be really happy.

thanks guys

edit: oh and also the little computer fan things suck air in through the two spot up top and shoot it toward the main stem towards the bottom. keeps the air moving, and i keep my closet open for most of the day. and i thumb tack all the blankets and sheets to the wall so theres no leaks and i tack trashbags around the edges to ensure the no light, i also take out 3 bulbs from my ceiling fan so its dimmer in my room at night. sometimes i just leave my tv on and light completely out. depends on how high i got that day.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Hey SB what up? Hey if you got a few loose dollars you should maybe get more light just flood that girl with light. I see the little bud up there so it aint all a loss. Yeah a few more cfl's or a cheap flouro setup(10-15 bucks at HD and lowes) and that bud will swell up. How many weeks she been flowering? If you still got like 5 weeks plus shine more light on her.

thanks ill probably add a good tube, i got a 20 dollar bill to my name but it just got its name, lights. getting brighter in there. its anywhere from 3-41/2 weeks not completely sure, too high to remember the exact day i set it in, i wish i knew. im thinking its in that range. i can clearly see trichomes all over newer leaves. its looking quite awesome. i thought the hairs sticking up from buds were trichomes til last week. yeah, it actually doubled its bud amount in just a few days. made me happy. i thought i was gonna get less than what i have now, so im stoked.

btw thanks for stopping in. not looking too shaby for what i can do for it since the post when the leaves were browning and curling like crazy, the nutes i got stopped it though.

by the way my nutes are kinda crappy, i had to settle on an 11-35-15. so im not quite sure how often i should give them, if you guys say add, im adding.

i think another nice warm white tube concentrating by the buds will possibly do wonders.

idk though, im gonna use this 20 as wisely as possible. i would get more cfls, but i dont have really anything now to put them in. lol ive used them all up

The top is filling in alittle, and it looks waaay better than the first pick you posted. Lots of tlc, If you can get some more cfls I'd try to put one on both sides of each node. Maybe try to find one of those spider lamps that have like six different arms that you can adjust from a thrift shop. Its too bad you didn't try to clone her because she is a really hardy plant to have not went hermie on you. I think it was smart to go ahead and make a journal of this one because you will be able to look back on it when your finished with your next grow and realize how mutch you learned.

this is to all you viewing to those that did view and to the ones that helped my plant make it this far you know who you all are. and to any that post.

:bongin: :bongin: and :bongin:

i would give more hits but damn id feel left out of rotation lol. no but really thanks

yeah i also use 11-35-15 bloom nutes, they are made for orchids but are good if thats all you have. What you can do is spend 6 of those dollars on a bag of bone meal and spread the bone meal on the soil then water. That will give you a phosphorous boost. Hey bud I think you got enough to make it happen man. Plus these are less things to get once settled at your new spot.

lol thanks. yeah i know thats kinda why i did it. figured it would be a fun way to kickoff the last parts of my grow, and for memories.

and your lamp idea, just might have done something amazing, im thinking my sister has one in her room, and she moved to a dorm room at her college. the light bulb just lit up above my head.

kalikisu said:
yeah i also use 11-35-15 bloom nutes, they are made for orchids but are good if thats all you have. What you can do is spend 6 of those dollars on a bag of bone meal and spread the bone meal on the soil then water. That will give you a phosphorous boost. Hey bud I think you got enough to make it happen man. Plus these are less things to get once settled at your new spot.
nice im thinking yo probably have the same exact nutes if you got it from lowes. but hell yeah, ill do that to can you get that at lowes?

hey how often do you give your plants nutes in flower, and do you mix yours light the package says?
i did mine by the package, i felt like i should make it a bit stronger in nutes, bc its kinda lowish. but i dont wanna hurt these more than i already have

actually i have a 5 light in one thing in my sisters closet. here comes more cfls. ill probably get a pack of the eq to 100s and use them. wont do the y fittings dont need that many. would maximize this, but i need a little fan too i dont think that computer fans doint near enough lol. they do spin fast as hell but not strong enough air.

im gonna go to sleep now though, damn insomnia.. been up for like 40 hours. 2 packs of cigs later and finally got enough bud in me i can sleep lol. damn sleeping pills dont work at all. ill check for responses and stuff tomorrow before i go buy some things. ill just go to walmart. cant give my buddy gas money to run me 30 miles there and back in a big truck lol

well if you got one of those lamps already you could go ahead and get a few of those y adapters so you could have two bulbs per socket. You could probably get 12 2700k cfls and 6 y adapters for pretty close to 20$

not looking good today.

looks like i overwatered. but i havent watered in 2 or 3 days. and i need to water right now, but idk if i should.

7.jpg

well. its overwatered. im not gonna water tomorrow, and i hope the leaves perk back up. they drooped a bit worse than that im hoping the roots arent rotting.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33242

read it, learn it, live it, and youll end up loving it. the girls like it dry. thats when mine grow the best. and yes even though i still give you advise im still a "doubter" until you improve that living situation and start giving your girls more love. im gonna stop here cause i feel myself getting negative:bong:

And if i could give you one bit of last advise. this is probably the best adivise on growing marijuana that you will ever receive.
LEAVE IT ALONE. Its a weed man let it be. you dont have to mess with it everyday. sometimes she just needs a day or two to recover. Trust me, when you learn that sometimes less is better your gonna be way more successful. good luck man

i read it, and am gonna print it out and tape it to the wall lol so i remember to follow it.

ill load up a new pic this morning it looks horrible. im thinking the doubters were right, idk if it will bounce back up from this. i hope so, but im thinking this could be the thing that causes me to have a hermie at the end, trying to recover itself.

heres those. if it perks back up and doesnt die(i hope im over reacting lol) should i give nutes this upcoming watering? i last gave nutes 2 weeks from today. and its kinda a lowish nute 11-35-15

droop.jpg

drooper.jpg

also, homegrown998 gave me an idea/ made me remember my sisters old light. hah, im gonna load it with some more cfls and hopefully get some better lumens to swell the buds up. i really hope i dont blow the last of my money on nothing.

l.jpg

hahahaha. i laughed pretty hard reading that lol. yeah i need one, im actually waiting on the ride to job hunt. need to get a job to get a car and to get more grow supplies, and to start saving for the move to cali. ive been hearing that a lot lol, and saying that a lot. too much free time equals to much growing impatience, too much stairing, and to much weed, oh and too much foruming(people been calling me a post *****, its just because too much freetime and the forum is more entertaining than tv to me.)

true that. i care about it too quite a lot, i just have bad study habbits lol. never studied in school, but growing. i feel like this is helping my study techniques for college haha.

so plenty positive things are coming from my grow, i just gotta hope no negatives(cops) come before i finish harvest. if it makes it. hah

side note too, didnt think about this being a hobby, but i did find myself thinking about growing something else when this is done til i move. maybe a giant pumpkin. lol if thats possible indoor.

Edit: you guys think 2 weeks between giving nutes (11-35-15) would be too much? need to know, im debating on giving tomorrow or just watering. im also gonna spray with tobacco juice as a second treatment for spidermites. gonna alternate between the two i got and hope it works.

AAAHHH!!! it looks worse. the leaves are curling. is it dying? is it possible this needs water? my soil feels kinda moist but no wetness on my finger at all. kinda feels coldish actually.

ah.jpg

Latest posts

Back