Which products should i be getting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crayc

Reaction score
hey this is my first grow. I will be growing organically. The only shop near me is 80 miles from me. I am in puerto rico. The shop has a website hxxp://www.thegrowop.biz/NUTRIENTS-SUPPLEMENTS_c4.htm

So i wanted some suggestions as to what to pick up from them. Get it all in one trip

So far i am going to be picking up the ff potting soil, i was going to get either indonesian or Jamaican bat guano which is not listed on that site. Then i saw that budswell liquid guano, so i might go with that. I will get that ph tester. The perlite is too expensive, hopefully home depot carries it here. walmart does not have it.

Should i get that neem oil? read that it is good to kill insects.

Was thinking of getting biobloom as well.

Well hopefully some one has experience with these products and can help me decide. Thanks

Can't help you on the nutes since I don't stay organic, but it would be nice if you replaced the "tt" in the link to "XX" so the mods won't make you read the site rules again. JK--we use the XX to avoid linking to the forum. Good luck.

PencilHead said:
Can't help you on the nutes since I don't stay organic, but it would be nice if you replaced the "tt" in the link to "XX" so the mods won't make you read the site rules again. JK--we use the XX to avoid linking to the forum. Good luck.

ok i replaced ttt with xx

Indonesian doesnt have very much N in it , but the jamacian is mostly N , so you would be best to get both if your gonna go with **** to feed your girls. you want a sufficient supply of everything the plant eats , not just one or the other.
I love organics and poops and meals. you need to do as much reading on plants as u can to soak up all this stuff. organics can be tricky sometimes an others it can be forgiving and very helpful.

Neem oil is a must where im at. spider mites can take over pretty quick.:welcome:

soil :farm:

I use FFOF soil, no nutes needed for 4-5 weeks. Then I use a bloom food. Are you growing from seed or clones? Don't get spider mites, ok? If you do, I have had good luck with liquid ladybugs. You don't need a lot of extra stuff if your starting out with FF.
Good luck and lots of green mojo coming your way. and like ozzy said, read, read, read.

orangesunshine said:
i just checked in on the store you are going to---this is what i would get---hanna combo meter, calibration electrode cleaner, ph up and down, ff soil, perlite, budswell, sensi cal mag, and the great white mycorrhizae---all good stuff--welcome aboard

:watchplant:

also find some unsulferd molasses

thanks i appreciate it. So budswell over the jamaican 11 pound bag of guano/ That meter us way too expensive, can i just go with the 4 way analyzer instead. I am on a budget. Perlite is too expensive as well 43 bucks eh. Looks like they added lightwarrior soil and bigbloom and growbig from ff... some one said i should should with the biobizz biobloom. Any one used that chaching 9-50-10 thats alot of phosphorus. well thanks again.

Latest posts

Back