passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No no i did mix it with water thats the way you have to do it just make sure you shake it well it dosent taste good regardless

i think jello tastes pretty good, don't know bout sure jel. never tried any of that.

yo cincy , its ripatulip here, how long does this jelly stuff last for? would it last over night? or only for a few hours? because i sometimes get tested in the mornings when i wake up or just at random.

I hope it works :eek:) I have an interview Monday and if they use the same hiring process as they did with other people I'll be tested that day too. Shouldn't have smoked last night... oops :eek:)

it last for 3 and 1/2 hours at the most i wouldent go any longer than that

ripatulip, yo thanx cincy boy , yea ive got the right directions, thanx alot for the help.

To make a long story longer, I have time and time read these posting boards. Never knowing the truth about how to pass a drug test. Finally the answer revealed. Triple XXX - sold @ Vitamin World. Triple $$$ gaurantee. I passed my piss test @ a rehab center. I have 2 OUI's so I have to go to mandatory classes. They can piss test me there. They did, I passed. I smoked 4 days a week, every week for 50 weeks. The 3 days off were extremly necessary to pass the test. You gotta get 60 hours of non tokin toxins in your body.

If you do , you'll pass - fact!

Toke Master 33

dude they got like these penis-looking strapon thing that you put clean piss in for a drug test. obviously this only works for guys.

cincy does jello work as well as sur jell? or should i stick with sure jell and if i drink it then smoke will it still block it?

and another thing i have used totally clean capsules (they come in a pirimid shaped box ) they work too good it will strip the emsymes out of your system so the test will come up unconclusive. some places call them do overs and others call it a dirty because they figure you are hiding something

well hello we havnt tried this but r imptressed with that idea good on ya......

has anyone ever passed a drug test using niacin for real? I need help fast!
If I don't pass I will lose my nursing liscense

yes niacin works depending on your weight and how many pills you eat.
heres some advice drink water and turn your shower on cold, eat ten of those suckers then when you turn red and burn like hell you know it is working. WHEN I SAY BURN LIKE HELL NO JOKE!

yes niacin works but it hurts
read up above and try cincy boys advice sur gel follow his instructions or it wont work

Latest posts

Back