passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the whole thread for the proper way to do it. You gotta eat greasey food to add a natural color to your urine.

Hey, ive been reading thread and the sur-gel sounds cool. Ive been a heavy smoker for a year now but decided to quit for a job piss test. ive been clean for 30 days but failed the take home 30 dollar test thing. but my test is tomorrow and im gonna try the sur-gel, i got it at safeway for like 3 bucks, i hope the combo of 30 days without and sur-gel works, ill repost when i get results, oh yeah and thx cincy for the great idea.

I really hate to put another suggestion up after all of these but one of the best ways to pass a dt if they dont watch you piss is get a friend to fill up a pill bottle with clean piss and tape it to your gooch :\ 100% pass gaurentee.

Also ive heard of tieing it to your zipper but im not sure how well that would work if the bottle got nocked around or something, just tape it to your gooch :\.

1) buy jello
2) mix with 20 oz of water (shake up)
3)drink it up
4)eat
5)piss
6)piss for the drug test.

am i right ? im going to try this out

Hey, I took my test today but dont get results till monday, this is what i did.
9:15 mixed half a packet of surgel and half a packet of jello with 20oz of water and drank it
9:45 went to mcdonalds for greasy food (mmmmmm greasy)
10:00 finished next 20oz of water then took a piss
10:30 took one more piss ( was really clear)
11:45 took test, my piss wasnt clear but wasnt apple juice yello either, kinda in between.
I had been clean for 30 days as well so im really hopeing this works, ill let you know on monday.

oh yeah, and if I pass, ill get the job, and the job doesnt ever test you again so back to smokeing!!! thank god!!!! 30 days without is hell man, i wish i would of heard of surgel before i decided to quit.

ohh shit good luck! ima try to quit for a month because im going to court and i might get probation because i jacked a phone .. haha do u know if they give u a pee test if ur on probation for petty theft? in california? and im a minor

soofaded said:
ohh shit good luck! ima try to quit for a month because im going to court and i might get probation because i jacked a phone .. haha do u know if they give u a pee test if ur on probation for petty theft? in california? and im a minor
What is "Jacking" a phone? Does that mean that you stole someones phone to use their time up and for them to be charged with your phone calls?

Please tell me I'm hearing this wrong, cause if that's what you did, then you need to get your head screwed on right. Any of us on this group could be your next victim and you want advice from us?

Please tell me I'm mistaken about this. Please.

theres anutha sure way.white viniger.i work in a plastics plant were we are tested every 30 days.i smoke solid the whole 30 days,take 1/8 cup of white vinigar and pass every time:D

ohh nah it was my friends phone and they thought i didnt kno him.. haha..

these days, lots of jobs require a durg test. luckily, i work for myself so my drug test would be an essay, or multiple choice and true/false. if you score good i may hire you.
WEEDDOG

SUp weeddawg. How much do you pay weeddog? I wouldnt mind work for you for free as long as you trained me to grow! lol.

I have a drug screen friday for a new job. It's important to me but I'm not going to stop smoking. In fact im going to blaze big tonight. Ill do this technique and let you all know if im working monday! lol No joke.

Well i got the job but I dont know if it was 30 day's without or the sur-gel, thanks for the idea though. I blazed up after work today, mmmmm life is finally back to normal! Peace everyone, keep smokin!

I mixed the jello with 20oz of water. I choked it down, uck! I then cooked 6 susage links and ate them. Next I drank another 20oz of water.
Im going in to take my test. I hope this works.

Thank you cincy boy. I followed your instructions and it worked! I smoked everyday up to the drug test for months. I was a little nervous as they tested the bottle of piss in front of me. I saw her circle "negative" on the information sheet and it felt like all the pressure was over. I would recommend this to anyone. It's safe, please trust me.

20oz water with jello mix (there was a ton of it) and drank it
drank another 20oz 5 mins after
cooked 6 Sausage links to eat (gave my piss a yellow color. Very greasy )
10 mins after eating I pissed a little bit.
On the way to the testing place I was dying to pee. It hurt.
Once I got in the place I just had to go. I pissed long and hard then siphoned it off (so I did not waste all my pee)
Then I took the test and passed!!!

hey cincy boy i ahven't smoked in ten days and i have to drop. I am going to try that shit even though i was gonna proly pass anyway. I hope it works.

if you take one of those cheap ass urine test from the court house go to cvs and buy golden seal.i used to take one of those every 2 weeks to a month, when i was on probation and in a group home for a strait 4 years never failed doing that. if you can get goldenseal cranberry pills work too,if you cant get neither drink 9-12 8 oz cups back to back .a hour and a half before test you will need to use the bathroom .use the batroom 1 time .that cleans the thc out your body temperaly.the second time you need to go .if you standing by a po thats wacthing you pee in the stalljust a little then into the test cup.make sure piss just alittle in the cup.two much urine will detect traces of thc .for the labs ,i use someone elses piss ,try to take the lab test at ur doctors office like kaiser permentay.

Latest posts

Back