Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me want a hit and I'm tied off to my easy chair so I don't get lost !-- If I get up and forget what I was doing just follow the string back to my chair !-- Them Tahoe O.G. caps be da bomb !-- Smoking it too !
Might hurt tommorrow but I Got -R - Done !--So bring the pain !--- I'm good for another week !

Most peeps don't even know about carts yet !-- They gonna love them in the Big "D" and all over Texas when they find out !

I think everyone who first tries them, is awe struck at how easy and discreet they are.

The selection of what is available in carts is overwhelming when you go to a dispensary.

I will say this,,,i freaking love vaping all my favorite strains. The high is awesome and my lungs dont hurt. But yes,,every once in awhile i like the flowers,,,kinda like,,, i like fried catfish,,,even though baked is much more healthier for your heart. Catch my drift.

I truly believe that someday, ,,vaping oil will be the norm, because if its health benefits and awesome pure high.
We keep getting Smarter and Higher. Its called Evolution.

Yep Hopper I do !--- Fried Catfish ? -- I think that breaks the no religion rule !-- Love me some fried catfish !-- D.D. don't eat catfish !-- I grew up on it !-- She grew up on salt water fish , crabs and stuff !
Umbra we don't got much of a selection at the local weed store !- - Cause we ain't got no weed stores !--

DD aint had no fried Catfish??? OMG,,,,what the hell. Come on DD,,,time for some fried Cat,,,yehaaaaaa

Yep Hopper I do !--- Fried Catfish ? -- I think that breaks the no religion rule !-- Love me some fried catfish !-- D.D. don't eat catfish !-- I grew up on it !-- She grew up on salt water fish , crabs and stuff !
Umbra we don't got much of a selection at the local weed store !- - Cause we ain't got no weed stores !--

Dallas Texas ain't short on Stores Bro, ,,they just aint listed. Come to the Dark Side,,,,:evil:

Looking good Ness. Dont ya just love baby girls. Lots of TLC bro....yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks Hopper. Just got to get them to the end. I like growing outside, I have had luck with outside grows. But, those po po, people, hard winds, and the rain are a threat. Well, It is time for my first hit. And, I'm going to get in pj's and watch a movie. TJ is cooking supper tonight so I have a day off.

Hopper I mighta lost all my jars but I got a harvest coming Friday then 2 weeks after that it goes to every week !-- I kinda got my own weed store it just ain't open for business yet !-- Got my eye on a Rosen Press and I'll be filling carts one day soon ! -- Was almost there I just need to replace some inventory !--

They found my nephew !-- He's in a mental institution over by Houston apparently he tried to commit suicide !--- I got a lot of questions - I will just never trust him again --but that's all I know right now !-- The other stuff can be replaced !-- I was dreading having to face his mother !--

Now no one will believe anything he says. Time to upgrade the scooter to a Vespa. I'm thinking rhinestones encrusted, Quadrophenia...mods vs rockers.

Vespa ? -- No that thing I had was a 125 cc -- It also comes in a 175 cc. -- I got that 125 up to 54 mph! -- I think 175 cc would work just fine but I wish it had a real clutch !-- Ever time I used to ride that thing I thought about Quadrophenia and the Rockers and Mods ! -- Dat's the theme music for mental illness U know ? --
I been looking at wrecked bikes on the local Craigslist !-- Lots and lots with front end damage -- Imagine that ?-- I need a MIG welder cause U don't see lots of sidecars round here ! -- For the dogs !

They also got this local ordinance that allows people to drive "Golf Carts" on the side streets and across the main street to the beach ! --" Golf Cart "apparently means any side by side !-- Be a nice beach ride ? -- I don't know I did like 2 wheels !-- Anyway it's a burden lifted off my mind !-- I found that Tahoe today -- This wasn't nothing but a speed bump !-- That's the price U pay to learn an important lesson ! -- I told them tell me where to send his stuff !

Hay keef can you show me how to set up one of your ro water units

1:45 am -- Morning O.F.C. !-- U know sheet be hurting ? -- Take some more caps and Tumeric and just deal with it !-- I got done what needed done !-- Cottage cheese and some caps it is !--
Got me some music lined up !-- Traffic --Cream -Blind Faith - Humble Pie --Derek and the Domino's -- I like me some Eric Clapton !-
Maybe some CSNY -- or CSN --and some Neil Young !-- Caps and music I'm set !

U bet Bud !-- Mine is a simple under under the sink unit makes about 1 gallon every 15 minutes !-- It had a drill and special clamp to tap the cold water line going up to the sink !--Has a set of 3 changable filters -with in out arrows --and a mount to hold the filters !- - Works off water pressure and there is some bypass ! -- but I'm happy with it !-- The package was pretty much self explanatory but U have a problem --I help U figure it out !--

Don't know how I got from there to Alice in Chains --Rooster and Pink Floyd's Dogs Of War ? -- I said Oh hell no we ain't going down that path of thoughts !--They's some dark sheet down that way !
Anyway -- Hanging out amusing myself -- I think the caps are kicking in !-- Anyway Got some Kenny Wayne Shepard -- Johnny Lang -- John Mayer -- The boys can play da blues !-- Where my pipe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back