First grow DNA Tangie and Tangerine Dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not saying they look bad.... 3 outta 5 def look to have some issue... so why say they look great?
I would not flip my plants looking that way so I brought it up... im far from a pro and wasn't tryin to bash/insult the dude... just saying he got some issue to figure out... I didn't read the whole thread just saw that last pic posted... :48:

I said they look great cause I did read the whole thread. He seems to know his water is **** and plants are hurting from it. It's dude first grow so in my view they look great could they look Awesome sure but to me under these conditions they look great.

I know your not bashing but just had a feeling you didn't read it

All feedback is good feedback boys. i did flush them with distilled water before i flipped . wanted to flip because I wasn't sure how far they would stretch in me wee tent. rock on:headbang2:

I'm no bulb expert but I'm gonna go with that's were it was sealed up at the factory

Yes, really imo you should do all trimming before flipping but lots of people smarter then me say you have up to two weeks in flower to trim. If you wait longer the plant will put its energy into healing the wound rather then flower.
So having said all that... Yes, clean out all the bottom stuff.

What would clearing out the bottom do rosebud ? You meanin lollipoping

i have trimmed upto 6" from bottom. tonight i will trim a bit more and post some pics

Yes TD you do not want pop corn nugs. Make that ****** grow huge colas

That is hard to do huh, i remember my first time doing that. It helped me that in growing roses the saying is" no cut is the worst cut". So congratulations, you did great. It will get easier to do. I still don't like it though.

It hasn't been that long. It can take some stains 2-3 weeks to root. If they are not dead, give them more time. You generally see new growth before you see the roots coming from the bottom of the cube. I have more problems with cubes holding too much water than them drying out. Do you use a dome? I live in an arid place and have to use a humidity dome for a bit.

yeah i use a dome and take it off for like couple hrs a day and a heating mat

Following all MP guru directions except for the being patient part.
How many you start with? How many are done for?

Latest posts

Back