Out Door 12-24 plant limit 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok great! Thanks alot Kraven! This makes me feela bit better. I now feel that they are mature enough to handle it, and shouldn't have any more problems. Ill keep this in mind when transplanting, to wait on soil with such fertilizers when they are young. I usually keep them in oasis cubes for a few weeks before I put into the soil. I put these in the soil about 5 days or so from popping :(. Nonetheless, thanks for the Mojo, and I feel these are about to shoot up soon!

Heres an update that was suppose to be done on the 4th of March but I didn't have the time. Ultra Violet, and Crazy Miss Hyde are 17 days in this pic. The rest are 22 days. The second sour bubbly seedling (due to the added fans) dried out more often than I watered... SO therefore, it died... All is watered with Un-Nuted P.H. of 5.8-6.0. Humidity fluctuates between 60%-80% throughout the day, and the temps fluctuate between 60*F and 80*F.

View attachment Crazy Miss Hyde Week 3 Day 17.JPG

View attachment Ultra Violet Auto Week 3 Day 17.JPG

View attachment CBD Critical Cure Week 3 Day 22.JPG

View attachment Frosty Kush Week 3 Day 22.JPG

View attachment Purple Kush Week 3 Day 22.JPG

View attachment Sour Bubbly Week 3 Day 22.JPG

Here is the pics I took today, just 4 days later... They are really starting to explode!!!! The UV And Crazy Hyde are 21 days. Everything else 26 days.
Temps 60*-80*F Humidity 60%-80%.

Ultra Violet and Sour bubbly will stay indoors until they start auto flowering or until late April, which ever comes first. The rest will stay in doors as mothers.

*NOTE*
I am concerned about the texture of some of 2 leafs tips on the Purple kush. Looks as if it's drying out and crackling with a brownish spotted coloring... What is causing this? How do I fix it, and why is this the only plant showing this issue?? Thanks!

View attachment Sour Bubbly Week 4 Day 21.JPG

View attachment CBD Critical Cure Week 4 Day 26.JPG

View attachment Ultra Violet Auto Week 4 Day 21.JPG

View attachment Purple Kush Week 4 Day 26.JPG

View attachment Purp Kush Leaf 1.JPG

View attachment Purp Kush Leaf 2.JPG

View attachment Froty Kush Week 4 Day 26.jpg

View attachment Crazy Miss Hyde Week 4 Day 21.jpg

View attachment Week 3 Dresser Setup.JPG

lookin nice man mojo for ya will be watchn

So the plants were way over growing the dresser set up, so I thought today was the time to add the T5 set up. the dresser part will be for seedlings and clones. The spot im about to show pictures now, is a mother/mini veg room. When the time comes, I will be vegging under 2 of these T5 Floro setups. But for now (until I get my actual vegg room set up.) this will be the temp vegg room. This is where the mothers and clones will stay till I'm ready to move them outdoors or into an indoor set up.

View attachment Setup 2.JPG

View attachment Setup 3.JPG

View attachment Seet up 1.JPG

View attachment T5 4 Tubed 4Ft Folor.JPG

View attachment Setup 4.JPG

I'm jealous of your clip on fan bro can not find those local at ALL!
Are you growing auto strains under CFL?
Looking good Bro don't see that style around hear much you can help out all the low budget guys you seem to have it dialed in. Looking good Bro

Where's your issue? Your 3-12-2015 update looks great.. I'm confused.

Also, think about how you speak and act. ;)

Your truth,,,,,sounds like whinning to me. How old are you,,,12?

I'd say do things the way you want to do it, be aware that other people have different opinions and if you find something that works better, do that. People have been more than helpful to me on here and as you can see from my first picture, my plants were waaaay too stretched. No ever bad mouthed my plants and I don't think we are really here to bicker. But green mojo to you buddy :)

Latest posts

Back