Reintroducing myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roach

Roach
Reaction score
While it says I've been a member on here since sometime in 2014 I really haven't been very active on this site. There's only so many sites one can be active on and I have been focused elsewhere.

RIU has turned into a piece of crap, and the other private site I have been active on has for me become a bit boring...even though I feel it's a good site.

I think I just need some new faces.

About me:

I've been growing for almost 4 years in my basement. I've got two 4 x 8 flower rooms I built myself with two 600w HPS in each. I've run the gambit from having a ****-ton of plants (SOG) to where I'm now with six in each room....and prefer eight plants in each room.

I grow in Happy Frog...just because that's what I started with and haven't found a reason to change to anything else. I'm one of the Jacks Classic faithful using both the 20-20-20 and 10-30-20 with good success.

I've got a pretty good core of plants I've been running for some time. Ghost Train Haze and the clone-only version of Blue Dream have been my favorites and cannot see myself not growing these two forever. I had been growing G13's Pineapple Express for about a year, but just chopped my last as it's time to move on.

The moving on to other strains now includes Sensi Seeds Northern Lights, Green Ribbon, a private strain called MAMU (Me and my uncle for you Dead fans), Super Skunk X Wild Thai, and another private strain called "Colorado Thunder ****".

I am on these grow site to learn more than offer advice as I feel that even after 3+ years and have harvested 100's of plants I am still a newbie.

So I'm looking forward to making some new friends on here....I like that the site is relatively small as I prefer a small town to a big city. Let's see where this will go!

LOL.....I see this site censor's swear words....I have a feeling you'll be seeing ***** often in my posts.

Welcome to MP. We are the opposite of RIU here. No swear words and no talk of other drugs.

welcome back to marijuana passion. there's a few of us here that have been on rollitup and left for different reasons. this site is a lot better.

Ah I see I'm a grow chat convert never used the other ,hey giggy any sign of q or stonie coming over here??

Welcome, Roach! Can't wait to see some pictures of your grows!

Welcome back to the "adult site". LOL--I think that RIU has always been a "crap" place--always just seemed like a bunch of kids with potty mouths trying to grow with 2 CFLs in a cardboard box in their bedroom so their parents did not find out. Glad you wandered back to us.

You have got good genetics and plenty of space. Don't you find yourself underlit a bit though with 1200W in 32 sq ft?

Welcome back to the "adult site". LOL--I think that RIU has always been a "crap" place--always just seemed like a bunch of kids with potty mouths trying to grow with 2 CFLs in a cardboard box in their bedroom so their parents did not find out. Glad you wandered back to us.

You have got good genetics and plenty of space. Don't you find yourself underlit a bit though with 1200W in 32 sq ft?
Ha-ha. Goddess, very well put. That's exciting bow the stereotypical member is at riu. I went there for a few minutes and didn't even register. I knew it was no place for me.

Welcome back!

RIU is a joke! lol

I used to be on weedbay for years until they discontinued the forums and went commercial.

You are in a much better place here! :vap-leafy_wave:

I was just banned from RIU!
"You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations."
And they wont allow me to contact them and ask why.
No worries, that site sucks with nothing but a bunch of name-calling children.
I was only there for 3 weeks and had red flags going off immediately.
Thanks to MP for being adults!

I was just banned from RIU!
"You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations."
And they wont allow me to contact them and ask why.
No worries, that site sucks with nothing but a bunch of name-calling children.
I was only there for 3 weeks and had red flags going off immediately.
Thanks to MP for being adults!
Did you screw around with Buck or Pot roast
I think you will be happy here

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you screw around with Buck or Pot roast
Not that I'm aware of.
I think I got banned because I have a different political view (than that whole site apparently).
I got called every name in the book, and wished I was dead.
I never called anyone any names, and I'm the one who gets banned???
Apparently I'm a threat.
Badge of honor I guess.

Not that I'm aware of.
I think I got banned because I have a different political view (than that whole site apparently).
Apparently I'm a threat.
Badge of honor I guess.
I bet you s
Not that I'm aware of
Apparently I'm a threat.
Badge of honor I guess.
I can just b.et you were rooting for the wrong team. Let them all swim in their Hate

Latest posts

Back