Latest T5 tech ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sopappy

Reaction score
How can I search T5 and come up with no results?

I need new T5 HO bulbs 6500K (veg) ... What's new and exciting?

e+VrhNQAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

the link brought up LED tubes but they were 4000K

View attachment Ca.GIF

How can I search T5 and come up with no results?

I need new T5 HO bulbs 6500K (veg) ... What's new and exciting?

Look up powerVEG bulbs. I won't use anything else as far as t5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am late to the party here but I used a 6 bulb 4 ft ho t5 fixture with bulbs called finishers for veg and flower for my first 5 indoor grows. I got the fixtures and the bulbs from htg supply, a chain of grow stores around here. The finisher bulbs are supposed to have a 10000 deg kelvin spectrum. My plants were always nice short squat happy plants. I would mix in some 2700 kelvin and some 10000 kelvin with uv a bulbs in flower. I got some very nice smoke using that fixture. Sometimes I wonder why I 'upgraded' to an led.

has anyone tried the T5 LED lights?
was just in the shop the other day to get some new T5's and he showed me those.. looked pretty cool (but 3X the price, i stuck with the known for now ;-) )

i had no idea they made an LED fixture for T5's
oddly though; he said they're nice and bright, but don't last as long.. found that kinda strange.
anyone any experience?

Part of that same equation is also the lumens produced. I’ve noticed the LED T5 but along with the wattage being down so are,the lumens, unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back