yo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recursivewires

Reaction score
I am recursivewires.

I am 22, 6'2.5", blue-eyed and dark blond.

I'm growing my hair out, again (the hair cut didn't make me any happier, but long hair did).

I live in Bloomington Indiana, and I go to Indiana University. Home of way too many frats, a world class music college and the Kinsey sex-research Institute.

I am in my last semester as a business student WHOA! Bet you didn't see that comin, did ya?!

...studying marketing, degree that I don't love but don't hate (I should've been in journalism or English). But really, my classmates are some seriously distorted assholes sometimes. Like, they even believe money is important beyond its use for buying food, shelter, music (and weed). Weirds me out.

I haven't smoked for a long time b/c I'm anxious all the time and usually being high doesn't help, as much as I love it.

I grew up in Michigan City, Indiana, amongst the dunes and the coal-power plants and the steel mills and meadows.

I am going to bed.

Nice to meet some tokers, hope to drop in a few more times...

-wires

anything else you care to share with Leo, like maybe your phone number, address and what time he can swing by to pick you up...:)

what shoe size are you, LoL! Welcome to the forum. Marijuana is proven to calm your nerves. It is not the marijuana, it sounds very serious, maybe you should talk to someone about your anxiety, there are solutions to that.

Welcome to MP. Lots of great members over here. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Hey its the person who said that the law is there for my best interest and should obey. Wow what an intro. And you don't smoke or cultivate. With a intro like that sounds like a set-up background. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I'm skeptical now.
But..Welcome anyway. See ya around.

> anything else you care to share with Leo, like maybe your phone number, address and what time he can swing by to pick you up...:)

You think that you're anonymous here? This is the internet! I'm not tryin' to be combative, but if the Man wants to find me, he will. But then again I did post a lotta info, didn't I. :)

You are talkin' about the Man, right? (Man=Leo?)

>what shoe size are you, LoL?

>maybe you should talk to someone about your anxiety

thx, I have

>Hey its the person who said that the law is there for my best interest and should obey. Wow what an intro. And you don't smoke or cultivate. With a intro like that sounds like a set-up background. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I'm skeptical now.
But..Welcome anyway. See ya around.

yah I have a dry sense of humor. Also, like I said, I shoulda been an English major, so that's why you got that intro... plus it was late an I was drinkin' whiskey!

I have totally smoked before, and I've even grown some bag seed before. Which I planted in a frat-house's landscaping once it started poking out of the seed... heh.

Weed is a smile maker. I totally want to grow when I get a house but I'll need to convince my lady, who is asthmatic and so is not a smoker. She does like brownies though, maybe I can convince her by sayin' I'll make some for her fresh! Whenever I start talkin' about it she starts muttering about the Man, which is pretty valid all considered. This ain't Canada after all...

Latest posts

Back