Looking for MP advice on pruning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmentat

Reaction score
Is it ok to do moderate pruning on plants that are three weeks into flower?

I seem to recall reading somewhere that pruning this far into flower could stress a plant out.

I mean mostly under branches near the bottom and large fans leaves that are blocking the middle branches.

I have some GDP going that really need to be cleaned up but I'm going to wait until I hear from some MP experts.

Thank you in advance for your advice,
GM

IMG_2051.JPG

Personally I wouldn't bother them. I trim mine before the flip. Im don't honestly think it would stress them enough to hermi, but still I myself probably wouldn't.

I wouldnt recomend it unless you were having airflow problems. I sometimes trim the usless tiny stuff on the bottom too but I do that a lil earlier.

I hate cutting anything in flower but I hve done some cleanup work down low a cpl weeks into flower....I try and avoid it though.

Yeah I like to have any topping or trimming over with a week before I flip the switch to flower.

I'm going to go ahead and prune three or four and see how they handle it... Thanks guys, that was the consensus I was looking for....

Latest posts

Back