'One Gram per Watt Club'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOG DWC. Bubba Kush=3.2gm/watt Chem Dawg 2.8gm/watt Cough 1.8 gm/watt. All depends on the strain.1gm/watt is easy, though. Keep your eyes peeled for "grow cups"...I'll show you how!
§

I remember getting 12 grams a watt and then the alarm went off and it was time to stop dreaming and get up for work. Man ya gotta love the Internet.

SOG DWC. Bubba Kush=3.2gm/watt Chem Dawg 2.8gm/watt Cough 1.8 gm/watt. All depends on the strain.1gm/watt is easy, though. Keep your eyes peeled for "grow cups"...I'll show you how!
§
IMO i think this guy is being funny specially talking about a strain that produces extremely small yields like bubba kush now some strains i believe you can achieve crazy yields but again quality of the product is probably not so good best i ever got as per gram per watt is 4720 which dried was 1180 grams it was brand new 1000 watt bulb in 5x5 area SCROG
And to think if your going to cram a place with solo cups and think your going to achieve gram per watt sorry to rain on your parade but its not going to happen i have place 72 clones in a very tight space and flipped to flower no veg time and was shocked at the achieving 5 0z from 1000 watt lol ..02 gram - if i was lucky .5 gram per plant this is not efficient period so Stuball if you think your going to get anything out of some solo cup and achieve gram per watt think again i had stumps like these to achieve over 2.5 pounds in a 5x 5 area and 4 plants and buds like these to get it ther

View attachment picture294lk.jpg

View attachment picture293b.jpg

View attachment Picture 472.jpg

Latest posts

Back