Iso Hash Oil

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did a video called "Run From the Cure". Easy Google. He's found a cure for cancer. Hemp Oil. The video is worth the watch. Bout an hour long. Whew.......I just did my first ever run of ISO....I'm ripped!!!!!!!!!

I would just like to remind those who read this thread that using any petroleum distillate (Iso, Ehter, Acetone) Or spirit (Ethinol) is NOT GOOD FOR YOUR BODY.

Not all the "Bad stuff" is removed in the evaporation process. The only way to guarantee this is to purchase a chemistry tool that costs about $3000.00 (USD) Anything else is almost guaranteed to leave harmful by-products and other chemicals in the actual mix.

Please use spairingly, I have seen and known people to become heavily addicted to "Hash Oil" and crave it like a meth addict.

Be careful!!

Wow, thanks for the input Effen Gee, i really didn't know that...It surprises me actually...I guess that would be why treated differently than mj in most areas...I sure wish i had 3 grand to drop, if that was the case i'd have me a nice indoor setup goin'...But i'm glad you're lookin' out for everyone

Ups Effen Gee! Isopropanol is a small, branched alchohol capable of solvating compounds butane (only one carbon larger) can not--hence BHO! Many of 'us' reading this thread aren't aware of the other solutes in the iso-elixir. Please educate yourself of the chemistry you are performing!! There's more than just cannabinoids in there!

THChemist said:
Ups Effen Gee! Isopropanol is a small, branched alchohol capable of solvating compounds butane (only one carbon larger) can not--hence BHO! Many of 'us' reading this thread aren't aware of the other solutes in the iso-elixir. Please educate yourself of the chemistry you are performing!! There's more than just cannabinoids in there!
yup.. its a "solvent".. and extracts "ALL" essential oils, not just thc..
thanks effenG

ok SO i have like 3 ounces of moldy bud and i plan on making iso with it.. i was just wondering how long will this hash last of be good for?

And after i do all that and filter it am i supposed to let it dry out completely?

ok SO i have like 3 ounces of moldy bud and i plan on making iso with it.. i was just wondering how long will this hash last of be good for?

And after i do all that and filter it am i supposed to let it dry out completely?

1. Forever

2. Yes

I would personally recommend making butter out of the moldy bud.

well i already started to make it i crushed up all the bud and put it into the jar then i put just enough iso to cover the bud.. then i shook it for 2 mins and drained it with 3 coffee filters.. into a plate..

Now im letting it dry.. how long do u think this should take.. 3 days or something..

You should let the solution of weed and alcohol soak for a minimum of 36 hours.

If you just "Soak" it for even a whole day, theres still a considerable amount of thc left in the plant matter.

Hope you did'nt toss it out already...

ok well.. i have been soaking the buds for like 3 days now..

But the other stuff had been dried and scraped off and i got like 2 little marble sized balls of tar.. now its so sticky and stuff how should i use it.. like how much of that will i need to get messed up.. or like how do i make the oil?

I have a huge amount of leaves and trimming from the the beginning of my gardens existence, stems from all the male plants, just a large amount of leaves. I was going to use my grinder and grind as mush as i can with a jar. Do you think it's a waste to make this product out of these leaves since they are from the veg state and early flowering. Will they have any thing worth extracting.

Thanks

It's worth a try imo...that's usually what i do w/ all of my trimmings and some of the better looking hermies...It's not a costly process , so whaya got to lose besides time??? keep in mind, NO OPEN FLAMES!

Ya but I tried making ganja butter with the same leaves and I mean I didn't let it simmer for mad time like 10 hours..but it was like 3 hours...then i separated with the cheese cloth froze it scraped it..everything was perfect, the way it looked, smelled, and felt. Substituted the ganja butter for the veg. oil and we ate them and all they did was give me terrible cotton mouth, made me sooooo tired, and gave me a lil body high. Do you think this stuff will have the same effect?

The Effen Gee said:
You should let the solution of weed and alcohol soak for a minimum of 36 hours.

If you just "Soak" it for even a whole day, theres still a considerable amount of thc left in the plant matter.

Hope you did'nt toss it out already...

I would have to disagree with this, if you are using Iso, it is much better to quick wash, a lot of people only soak the plant matter for 5 minutes or under, and do 2 soaks, after that you are only dissolving undesirable.

It is totally different if you are making a tincture with drinking alcohols, but iso is a rather strong solvent

spook313 said:
do the leaves/timmings have to be dried out before doing this? or could i take a leaves from living plants and try this?

Ok so I got too excited reading this post and went outside and tore up my one male plant and immediately soaked the ground up green. If I didn't dry the plant before-hand will this process fail?

Zukas said:
Ok so I got too excited reading this post and went outside and tore up my one male plant and immediately soaked the ground up green. If I didn't dry the plant before-hand will this process fail?

Well...... it won't fail, you just won't get high. Male plants have no THC. You can still extract other essential oils, but you won't get the THC, sorry.

Uh, I thought males had minute traces of THC, hence the reason to condense it into hash oil?

Latest posts

Back