plant training 101

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow dude, a very sad ending.

i really dont know where you were going with that grow; or why you thought it was ok to cut the plant as much as you did.

That plant could of been a female for sure, but all that rediculous ammounts of stress you put it through, it was going to turn male for sure....or hermi that is.

When you moving to NC..? i might live there

if you pinch off a producing shoot it will only come back one or twice more if your lucky and then will never grow there agian. if you cut to much on them they will never develop a sex if it comes to that point. i did an expirement where i kept plucking producing shoots at the nodes and the top and it ended up staying in a growth stage where it got bigger n bigger till it just died with only the existing leaves on the plant.

i would be selective when trimming shoots.

six months seems like along time to snip around at least to me. In five months my outside ww churned out 32 oz. Guess I was lucky. Good luck next time.

enjoy your balls cheers and next time try to open your ears and listen to what greater minds are telling you

ok peeps...no more cuttin up the plants. the reason i trimmed this one so much was because i had no flowering light and had to keep the plant sizable until i could get one. well i never did and it turned out to be male anyways so **** it!

Latest posts

Back