40 plant grow one container!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
im transfering this thread from germ tech. to here. the other thread is canceled. there are 40 plants in there. a lot of negative vibes given off towards this grow with a couple of like minded stoners. i think its awesome its like a bush. feast your eyes! peace.

new stuff 1.jpg

that thing is going to have major problems when it gets older by the way.

is it still growing? or is that an old grow??

i actually counted the stems in the pot twice and there are over 40. doesnt look like that many though. its a nice bush though! peace.

wondered where this pot of gold got to lol

hope theres lots of ladies :tokie: good luck ill be watching this one

two days ago the pot caught a nasty nitro def. i flushed it twice with 10-2-2. trimmed off all the yellow foliage. this could be the end. unless transplanting may save it. who knows....

40 plant.jpg

40 plant 1.jpg

i found this what i think is perfect size grow container for my 40 plant transplant. its a pocorn tin. its about 18 inches high and 12 inches diameter. heres some pics..i had to use some soil from an outdoor pot which is kind of heavy to fill in the sides of the transplant. im using double the fertilizer strength to give me a 10-2-2 mixture. its brought most of the yellow out of the leaves. we'll see how this goes...i may have to make it more potent, it seems like a heavy feeder. the picture shows that it was a kind of rough tranplant and watering. the stems are still weak. once they harden up a bit, watering should become easier. thanks. peace.

40 plant 2.jpg

40 plant 3.jpg

40 plant 4.jpg

40 plant 5.jpg

40 plant 6.jpg

Hey JJ it doesn't look like a bush anymore. Give it a few weeks and that pots gonna be full and you'll have your bush back. ;)

Wow - that's gonna be a huge bush. Can't wait to see it in a few weeks.

I sure hope you ate all that popcorn first. Hehe!

lookin good bro glad to see u gave them a little more root room cant wait too see them all bushy again good luck bud

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

I'm glad you brought this back. I thought it was a good idea. I think I may try this. I got a bunch of WW x WW seeds I just made, put in my container with seeds in a row like a mini corn field, put directly into 12/12. I think it can be dense and get a good harvest in that method. I like to how your method turns out. Should be interesting, I don't have the room.

heres a pic of the yellowing..i cut most of it off so it wouldnt spread. if it keeps yellowing i may have to icrease nitrogen again. you cant really see the yellowing in the pic i guess, but you might. im hoping the transplant will boost the health of the pot.

40 plant 7.jpg

Latest posts

Back