40 plant grow one container!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the bush is back. i fed it heavily..as i have learned it is a heavy feeder. it is atleast 30 times the water uptake in one pot. so i feed it alomst every day. just have to keep an eye on the ailments and correct them. that is your job as a marijuana cutivator. peace.

cultivation.jpg

cultivation 1.jpg

Hey JJ, Looking good man!
Are they from seed or clone?
Very NICE!!!:aok:
Dro:cool2:

I have a feeling that will grow into one of the most beautiful things I will ever see man.

jjsunderground said:
heres a pic of the yellowing..i cut most of it off so it wouldnt spread. if it keeps yellowing i may have to icrease nitrogen again. you cant really see the yellowing in the pic i guess, but you might. im hoping the transplant will boost the health of the pot.​
i wouldnt cut it of.you could be over watering or they may just be fighting for room to grow all tangled up.i say just do what your doing i see alot of growers challenging themselves by doing odd things this is definetly one.every thing looks pretty good,i hope u get plenty of females keep it up.PS Don't Give Up!!!!!

jjsunderground said:
the bush is back. i fed it heavily..as i have learned it is a heavy feeder. it is atleast 30 times the water uptake in one pot. so i feed it alomst every day. just have to keep an eye on the ailments and correct them. that is your job as a marijuana cutivator. peace.
man just keep it going,how long before you flower?

im thinkin if u put the pot of gold in a bigger pot ,also u prooly would want to do it now id get like a plastic rubbermaid thing like people use in the micro grows and put a copple bags of soil in their and bam ull have plunty of room witch ur gonna need veging for a month i want to see this experiment do good i cant wait to see the giant bush ,,but trust me i love the idea and the time ur putin in the project but i think if u transplant theam all in just one giant pot with a copple bags of soil they will be a lot hapier and will be able to grow a lot bigger ,,if u dont try it im thinkin about doin it now lol mabey taking like a big trash can our like i said one of them big rubbermaid containers theyd prolly hold like 2 our 3 bags of soil and would be perfect for the amopunt of plants u got ,,in my opinion ,,but any ways i cant wait to see this baby a big bush lol ,,u got me for shure wanting to do one

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

i dont think it will get very big untill i flower it. i respect your opinion about the bigger pot, but i think this is as big as im going to go. ill flower it in about a month so itll be two months by then. i dont know how big it will get. hope i get some good buds out of her. peace.

i was just wondering if any body had a guess on how much weight this will put on. depending on male and female count. i think ill get an ounce. any guesses?

Following your threads and it seems you too are a mad scientist. I now understand your logic. :bong:

ithink ill just keep this in veg till i move. then ill transplant it outdoors.

Have you lost any in there? How many nodes do they have?

i think im gonna flower these under my 10,000 lumen veg light. ill let it form seed then harvest the seeds and smoke whats available. peace! they are about on emonth old at this point, but im gonna flower any ways. ill get some small seeds but at least ill have some reward.

bush 3.jpg

bush 4.jpg

bush 5.jpg

BEAUTIFUL house plant;) u got there! I hope you got all girlies in there, bro. your vegging feed there... you mention you've had yellowing probs. I use one with a 5-0-3 ratio. I'm not tryna brag here, not at all, but my little girls r so dark grean, they have a purplish tinge to them...

and cutting leaves off cuz they r yellowing.... NO!... they r yellowing cuz the chemical inside of them r changing - different chemicles with different colors. this can't spread... it is the plant matter themselves changing. if the plant didn't need the leaf to still be there, it would let it die and fall off on it's own. leave them on the plant as they r part of the biological system of the plant. if it didn't need them, it wouldn't have grown them in the first place.

only remove dead -read- dried up and brown plant matter from the little girls. you do want this dead plant matter actually removed from your grow area... this is where bugs propogate as the material breaks down... and having dead leaves on your growing medium will change the ph value of things poured over it (waterings/feedings).
just like in real life, you want to keep your living conditions clean and pristene.

Latest posts

Back