Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
pcduck said:
Thanks there 4u2Sm0ke. Don't mind if I do since it is the last of my Durban Poison :( But I must do a :bong: and a pass of the :bong1:

How did you like thet DP? last grow I got a male and the othe 4 beans did not germ :( so I could not taste.... I got a free fem DP bean on my last order (one of the many beans I have) and would really like to taste so, I will gladly take a rip :bong: and pass :bong1:

yumyumbubblegum said:

How did you like thet DP? last grow I got a male and the othe 4 beans did not germ :( so I could not taste.... I got a free fem DP bean on my last order (one of the many beans I have) and would really like to taste so...

I got clones for an outdoor grow. Trying to get more for my next indoor:)
Smooth hitting, great buzz:aok:

:ciao: Thanks my friend..:bong::bong::bong: yeah Saturday...Passes :bong1: to next Member..

Thanks there 4u2sm0ke I got time for a quick :bong: and who wants it now :bong1:

Hell its Saturday Night ill hit it again :bong: and again:bong: and pass :bong1:

Here yum yum...fresly Packed..nothing like fireing up freshly cured Trichs:bong1:

This is my quick while I'm cooking dinner hit:bong: and of course the pass:bong1:

:bong: :bong1: :bong: :bong1: :bong: :bong1: :bong: :bong1: :bong:

Mmmmm, i love the widow...:hubba:

4u2sm0ke said:
hey what we cooking "Duck" :rofl: :bong: and pass :bong1:

:rofl::rofl:......no......grilled pork chops in a 25 mph wind.

But everything is :aok: because I got this :bong1: to do plus a good pass :bong1:

and dont forget those good friends that take the :bong:and passes:bong1:back

Latest posts

Back