Hey need a lil help. greatly appreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got some pics now

joespics 002.jpg

joespics 003.jpg

joespics 005.jpg

as per my first grow i found that u will definately be needin more them lights the cfl's cool blue neutral ones. i got the highest power ones the equivalent to a 100 wattt regular bulb. i think it said 13 watt cfl on the package but i used six of them in a plastic tote while germing 46 sprouts and they were still stretchin. i'd say get at least one more for the next week or so of germ then get few more at least for veg. jmo--- i'd say at least 2-3 bulbs per plant durrin veg to get the most ya can at least but i'm still a noob and it is just my opinion someone correct me if i am wrong on this cfl situation. i think it is they say 3000 lumens per square feet of grow area is that right. and each his cfl's if i remember right put off 1600 lumens each...

ok well i dont have another spot to put any more light bulbs.
i got a lamp hanging upside down tied around my thing that holds your clothes. my lightbulb is 35 watts with 150 watt light output

joe19406 said:
i got a lamp hanging upside down tied around my thing that holds your clothes. my lightbulb is 35 watts with 150 watt light output

It's as zip said--you have to have more lights. If you don't have any way to get more lighting in there, you are going to have very unsatisfactory results. I doubt that there is even enough light for 1 plant to veg, let alone flower.

i'd try at the very leasy two cfl's but make sure they have the 6500K listed somewhere on the package or something bout daylight spectrum cool blue neutral i think its 23 watts equal to 100 watts in a regular bulb comparison on the package i got a pack of two for round 8 dollars at wal-mart

grab 2 more of that blubs have 3 on these plants 24 hours, you will end up like mine of rain forest veg room that I left on for 24 hours daily, water em twice a week, they are awesome! also they have been there for a month, and they are ready for 12/12 already but wait on others with hps maybe 4 weeks or so, then clean up and switch it all to hps, man I like them cuz they can wait that long enough just to let us to have bigger buds when we decide to cut it off!

joe19406 said:

If you need more bulbs, you don't necessarily have to add more lamps.

1st Pic: What you have

2nd Pic: What you can get. I think they're called splitters...for lights

3dr Pic: What you can do with the splitters.

So instead of getting more lamps. Just get those splitters and all you need are more bulbs.

Hope that helps! :D

joespics 005.jpg

Lighting 001.jpg

Lighting 007.jpg

1 of my plants leaves are yellow and seem lie they are all dried out
but the rest of the plant seems healthy. they cant be dried out cuz i water them... anyone have any ideas why?

i neeed some help
i took my plants out their cups, and lil pots to put them in big pots
i think i broke a few roots cuz i think i waited to long to move them.
will theplant die if some of the roots are messed up?

i like to repot mine when the roots are tight,never lose more than a tsp. of soil.sometimes its hard to get them out of the containers.i've never had even a slow down on growth tho.

well my roots ran all the way down to the bottom of the cup.
and i think i broke some of them on the bottom. i just wanted to know if they ar killed from breaking some roots.
i would give pics but my camera has really bad quality

heres a few pics of them now.
can anyone tell the sex yet?
i just repotted them last night

PICT0129.JPG

PICT0130.JPG

PICT0131.JPG

PICT0132.JPG

PICT0133.JPG

PICT0134.JPG

PICT0135.JPG

PICT0136.JPG

PICT0137.JPG

hi i carnt tell sex of them yet ,,,you need to get a pic of inbetween there nodes ,,,imo they still look a little young to be showing sex just yet are they still under 24 hr light ?

Latest posts

Back