question about clones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
(sigh) guess no one understand what I'm asking.....from the thread of fat albert...anyway

those clones anyone have harvest before?

does it produce seeds? or it' will not produce seeds?

will it produce seeds if I breed with these clones?

right now I will try to be not "TMI" (Too Much Info) or getting too comfortable..

any good feedback will be greatly app. thanks...

yes papa..if you post in the correct section you will have better results..

here tater..

images.jpeg

Thanks hick. Will it show me where my wife lost my keys or where I put that one baggie of dope that other day lol.

I think I'm too stoned it was just high, now I'm stoned..

I was asking how to breed these clones?>

Tater said:
Thanks hick. Will it show me where my wife lost my keys or where I put that one baggie of dope that other day lol.

I never found one that would point to the truck at the end of the day either.. ;) so I never saw a point in carrying one :(

I think I'm too stoned it was just high, now I'm stoned..

I was asking how to breed these clones?>
I'm "guessing" that you're wanting information on "selfing" the clones?
IMO, with the 'femminisation' thread still fresh in mind... "My" advice is ... just keep one as a mother/donor and keep a continuous supply of clones... :(

Hick said:
"My" advice is ... just keep one as a mother/donor and keep a continuous supply of clones... :(

yes I plan to do "continuous supply of clones" and keep moms in 24/7

just that...If I got one properly hermie (ga3/asprin water spray method)

and I plan to have like 20 of DWC/clone bubble...

can I breed that pollen from hermie.. to these clones... I would try one DWC first after I get all clones set/ready of starting flowering..

maybe I can get good vibes of feminzed seeds? out of OXYWEED:hubba: :hubba:

Tater said:

When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them.

just that...If I got one properly hermie (ga3/asprin water spray method)

and I plan to have like 20 of DWC/clone bubble...

can I breed that pollen from hermie.. to these clones... I would try one DWC first after I get all clones set/ready of starting flowering..

maybe I can get good vibes of feminzed seeds? out of OXYWEED

WHY?... you have a donor. You have a steady supply of cuttings.
If you "insist" on makeing seeds, I suggest that you choose a male from your seed stock as a pollen source. Do a basic, simple F1 cross. Then begin a selective process growing out 'those' seeds. Searching for the desired phenotype and promoting the characteristics that you're looking for in following generations.
That will 'at least' give you the oppurtunity to observe, experience breeding/seed making, in it's simplests form.
Just forget the "fem" crap..forget reversal,.. forget the GA,.. forget you ever heard about it. It is painfully obvious, that you do not comprehend even the basics of what you are attempting. You will be far far ahead, IMO, if you simply learn the basics first.
The "first" thing that you need to do, IMHO, is learn to grow. learn to grow seedless weed first. Learn how to avoid undesirable (unknown or hermie) seeds. Then you can begin to venture into the art of selectively producing "desirable" seeds.
Get a good crop or two under your belt before you start looking at the far 'advanced' techniques. .. I know.. "you grew for 12 years in the woods".. but you grew hermies if I recall the history correctly. Those hermies in turn, created more hermies in your line, and more, and more... I fear that you are headed down that same rocky road with your "fem' seed" project. As you simply refuse to get a grasp on the importance of selection.

FORGET IT~... "Learn to grow with regular seeds. Learn to clone. Learn to determine true females. Learn to determine hermies. Learn to bring a controlled environment grow, to full circle, without producing hermies."
All goals that should be accomplished "prior" to attempting ANY seed making project, IMO.

Tater said:
You know, I always seem to find those kinda' things, in the "last" place that I think to look... :rofl:
.......errrr, is that because once I've found them, I quit looking???... :huh:

Hick said:
You know, I always seem to find those kinda' things, in the "last" place that I think to look... :rofl:
.......errrr, is that because once I've found them, I quit looking???... :huh:

You know your stoned when you keep searching after you found what you are looking for.

yes you are right HICK.... so far 8 mothers.... I found 2 plants has clusters of balls.. one still have few pistols/white hair and pollens.. they are little but I can see with my naked eyes unlike I do have hard time to read the books... but these balls.. I can see that with my naked eyes... and other one look like leaves grew out of it which I thought it was pistols.. so maybe one is hermie and possible good trait of male.. I plan to keep them until I see the better develop of hermie.. I will kill it personally.. I plan to get more lights, woods to make a "MOMS ROOM" where I can keep them under the lights 24 hours and have them in good condition where they can grow more shoots..(these 2 plants is already transplanted outside.. somewhere!!)

even other herbals my mama got, its fennel, basil, lemon thyme , dills, and few more.. I even checked these plants s shoots... IMO I would give them 2 weeks more to give them more shoots to grow before I do the cutting

I will get more DWC setups... IMO the winter season is coming.. I checked the water.. the water temp is still cold!!.. should I make a smaller DWC setup so I can manage the water temperature?? the roots is doing fine.. just that.. when water is cold.. green part is growing so friggin slow!!

I would get 2 more of clone bubbler DWC setups..and 3 sets of flood light/hps (maybe 4 floodlights per dwc) to see how it goes (growing it portable!!!) if any success I would post how I do these jobs while doing it portable!! that is what I'm thinking to take care of donors and MOMs..

btw..we got greenhouse.. that is roughly 16 ftx 20 ft.. pretty big room.. but it is not finished due to my budget.. need to finish cover the plastic covers.. and black screen covers...then wood framing on it.. make it look pretty and good.. and it is for vegetables to grow inside all year around hydroponic/soils..with temperature controls.. I expect it to be finish in 2 weeks too..

I am completely lost now. You have males for Mothers!? I am trying keep my head from exploding while reading. Do you know what the difference truely is? If you have been growing weed for 12 years you have taken absoultely nothing from the years of experience. Like Hick has stated get a couple grows under your belt before trying any breeding projects. I recently tried my own and it is not an easy task at all. I had some Blueberry hermie on me and now I can not be for certain what the seeds I took from this grow truely are. Maybe they are from the selective breeding I attempted or they maybe from that hermie Blueberry, there is just no way to tell now. So my effort was a complete waste of sorts. I also think making a greenhouse for growing in the states is just asking to get busted especially since I have seen you post about Leo knowing of you and what you're about. You are just asking for a knock and talk. If I were you I would keep it as simple as you can till you get a grasp of the basics before wasting time on a breeding program.

watch out papa..there is a thing called " Information overload"..and you will start thinking you read one thing when it meant another..just as buddyLuv stated stick one simple task at a time..get that down...then start reading up on whats next..seems to me you are trying to many things at one time..JMO..thanks

^what that guy said. I tried to grow 3 different strains last time. Although I had a successful harvest I think that I will keep it to one strain this grow will allow me to focus on dialing in this one plant for maximum results. To many factors and problems arise when getting ahead of yourself. May I also ask why you are doing breeding experiments with bagseed? I see no sense in it since you do not know where those beans came from.

BuddyLuv said:
^what that guy said. I tried to grow 3 different strains last time. Although I had a successful harvest I think that I will keep it to one strain this grow will allow me to focus on dialing in this one plant for maximum results. To many factors and problems arise when getting ahead of yourself. May I also ask why you are doing breeding experiments with bagseed? I see no sense in it since you do not know where those beans came from.

I always ditched lousy weeds' seeds..

but If I has good weed I would save these seeds..

right now I"m doing the basic...2 males is outside... 8 mums inside..
5 mums has top cut off.. and is in bubble clones and they are doing great..
has 6 little babies in the bubbleponc too along with tomatoes, roma, and cherry tomatoes my next DWC/bubbleponic will be all clones from 8 mums..

still basic to me... as long I'm following the right directions.. only thing I made mistakes is growing too wild from outside and it was big error for me.. I should have grow 4 a time.. and put it up to outside and transplant to the grounds.. but I has couples of buckets and grew out of buckets outside sometime I move it around to confuse the helicopter spotters..

I didn't know that cause it to be hermie...when they has not much of lights where I hide the shades of trees.. and infect all plants and became hermie afteward.. I didn't know about it.. I did harvest it and smoked it like a fool man.. and made me say this "indoor grow should be better!" but now I got it.. maybe I will start over with outside.. not sure when.. maybe end of the fall.. I'm still manging inside and ingore males outside.. I got pepper to handle these male pollen ;)

Latest posts

Back