Co2 benefits..worth it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BioDynamic said:
I won't speak of it anymore. Sooner or later it'll speak for itself from somewhere out there

Now were talking!! I have seen a 12oz er indoor and man it had string everywhere. I guess I want to believe you man and I will be the first to say, srry dude, you were right. The BC seed bank claims what you say. I got some extra money, maybe I will try to get some of those seeds and I will do a journal. If your knocking out 2-3lb's per plant with LED and CFL's, thats baller status, imo. Hope to see you around here more.

PS, it does not stay on your CPU forever when you take pics either.

send me some of those 400 dallar seeds for free, and I'll document the whole process....but I won't believe it until I have seen it...come on man, would you believe me if I came from no where makeing these claims, and refused to show a pic. Hell I was accused of not really growing on this site, because I couldn't provide a pic...and I wasn't even makeing any claims out of the ordinary...lol...the doubt is to be expectd.

nouvellechef said:
Now were talking!! I have seen a 12oz er indoor and man it had string everywhere. I guess I want to believe you man and I will be the first to say, srry dude, you were right. The BC seed bank claims what you say. I got some extra money, maybe I will try to get some of those seeds and I will do a journal. If your knocking out 2-3lb's per plant with LED and CFL's, thats baller status, imo. Hope to see you around here more.

PS, it does not stay on your CPU forever when you take pics either.

No apology necessary.

And for the record ...My methods of growing are highly unusual and unconventional...

I use electricity to electro-shock my plants on a regular basis. This is one of my main reasons I have such great growth and yield even under dim light.
(I won my grade 11 science fair because I grew a plant in total darkness using electricity)

For soils recipes I use

AZOMITE (very unique volcanic rock dust) 70+ trace elements
Glacial Rock dust
Vashon Glacial Rock Powder (Paramagnetic) 60 trace elements
Magnetite & Paramagnetic Rock Dust
Soil Ox
Vermicompost
powdered quartz
I use 7 species of ectomycorrhizal and 7 species of endomycorrhizal fungi
and just started using Voodoo Juice
A small amount of water polymers
HUmus / HUmic acid
Fulvic acid
Crushed Egg shells

I use tons of other things as well for the soil as well. I'm always making biodynamic composts, and recipes. to add into the soil. Every plant has its own unique amino acids, enzymes, ...pineapple for example just had a new enzyme discovered. Plants feeding plants.

Feeding recipes are even a much different story.

Grow journal homey. Wipe your CPU clean after. Easy Cheesy. I am telling you, if you can produce what you say, you will change the way ppl grow.

legalize_freedom said:
send me some of those 400 dallar seeds for free, and I'll document the whole process....but I won't believe it until I have seen it...come on man, would you believe me if I came from no where makeing these claims, and refused to show a pic. Hell I was accused of not really growing on this site, because I couldn't provide a pic...and I wasn't even makeing any claims out of the ordinary...lol...the doubt is to be expectd.

If you came making these claims, I wouldn't doubt you were telling the truth. Or even think anything of it really. I'd ask you your ingredients and if you had special techniques.

I've met many people get pounds of dope per plant and HAD THE PICS to prove it. For a couple years now I've met many people.

And Like i said, I am an avid advocate of biodynamic agriculture and Aeroponics, The 2 healthiest and highest yielding methods in horticulture, ...

Growing 2 pounds per plant is not an outrageous claim anymore. Hasn't been for a couple years now. Maybe it's suspicious a little if the person doesn't have pictures ... But, ...over time you can tell if a person knows what he/she is talking about, and can tell if they walk the talk.

I am highly unconventional in my methods and techniques ....I use electricity, Magnetism, monochromatic and pulsating light, plus highly mixed spectrums, UV LED's, and even begun testing ultrasonic sound stimulation of plant growth.

I bet if you added
electricity,
AZOMITE volcanic rock dust
Vashon Glacial Rock Powder
and some magnetite

You'd increase your yield by at least an ounce or 2, if not more

nouvellechef said:
Grow journal homey. Wipe your CPU clean after. Easy Cheesy. I am telling you, if you can produce what you say, you will change the way ppl grow.

Lol ...wrong. Whatever goes on your computer stays on your computer forever. Doesn't matter if you reformat, or wipe it all clean. POlice and hackers can bring up anything that has ever been on your computer or that has been deleted off your computer.

Hacker 101 ...Nothing is ever fully gone or deleted. You want to clear your computer/ hard drives ...throw them in the microwave.

I can't change anything. I made the change myself to conform to get these yields. I'm sure I'm still not doing the best I can achieve.

The face of growing changed by itself. I'm not the only one producing these outcomes there are hundreds of people especially here in Canada. There is one guy I talked to i remember his name o one of these forum DAVE ..with a number in the name ...He knows. I seen his plants one cola was over a foot long. 17 inches !!! ...he got 2.5 pounds average off all of his kush plants.

These new genetics, new methods, new products, ....The change has already happened my friend ...we just have to catch up

2 to 3 pounds indoor with led lights!? I'm sorry but pictures are in order here. I'm w/ Legalize on this one. If your so concerned about proof on the computer why are you on it in the first place? I used to be nervouse about this also but once you decide to share information, you may as well jump in. I'm guilty of not posting pics here and there myself - I was called out on a site for promoting Hygrozyme. I was called shilling and had to work to restore my rep. convincing every one I literally didn't work for Hygrozyme. What with your rep anyway?

You do realize your claiming larger indoor yeilds (with your light conditions)than any one has heard of on this site or any site I've been on for that matter. Nouvell is correct - you would change the face of growing if these claims are legitament. In fact, if you have proof of this I think incarceration is the last thing you would have to worry about. Fighting off High Times employees would be more of an issue I think. I'm very familiar myself with increasing the paramagnetic force of soil and how increasing electrical conductivity can effect growth rates. I've experimented myself with this some what. Increasing plants relasionships with the Earths magnetic core so to speak. All these things are interesting and exciting.

As I mentioned I've been wrongly accused myself on a site and I'll refrain from doing the same. Much of your technical information is accurate and interesting but I can't swallow these claims - electicity or not - proof is appropriate at this point.

Thanks for sharing your info but please elaborate :

thanks - Jman

BioDynamic said:
I've met many people get pounds of dope per plant and HAD THE PICS to prove it. For a couple years now I've met many people.

Please post links to these pictures, I just want to see what size buds it takes to make a 2-3 pound harvest from one plant.

P.S. a low level format will erase everything from your computer, I know its a bit rash to keep your computer clean but it will.

BioDynamic said:
I seen his plants one cola was over a foot long. 17 inches !!! ...he got 2.5 pounds average off all of his kush plants.

Wow 17 inches :rolleyes:..... that's nothing compared to my grows but Ive never gotten yields like that.

BioDynamic said:
Lol ...wrong. Whatever goes on your computer stays on your computer forever. Doesn't matter if you reformat, or wipe it all clean. POlice and hackers can bring up anything that has ever been on your computer or that has been deleted off your computer.

Hacker 101 ...Nothing is ever fully gone or deleted. You want to clear your computer/ hard drives ...throw them in the microwave.

I can't change anything. I made the change myself to conform to get these yields. I'm sure I'm still not doing the best I can achieve.

The face of growing changed by itself. I'm not the only one producing these outcomes there are hundreds of people especially here in Canada. There is one guy I talked to i remember his name o one of these forum DAVE ..with a number in the name ...He knows. I seen his plants one cola was over a foot long. 17 inches !!! ...he got 2.5 pounds average off all of his kush plants.

These new genetics, new methods, new products, ....The change has already happened my friend ...we just have to catch up

I will bet he used HID's? I can believe 2lb's plus with long veg time and long flower, perfect enviroment and a expert grower. CFL's, electroshock, fingering your plants(fems hopefully) and whatever else you claim is non sense dude and you know it. Either way i wish you future green mojo, lord knows you need it. out...

jmansweed said:
2 to 3 pounds indoor with led lights!? I'm sorry but pictures are in order here. I'm w/ Legalize on this one. If your so concerned about proof on the computer why are you on it in the first place? I used to be nervouse about this also but once you decide to share information, you may as well jump in. I'm guilty of not posting pics here and there myself - I was called out on a site for promoting Hygrozyme. I was called shilling and had to work to restore my rep. convincing every one I literally didn't work for Hygrozyme. What with your rep anyway?

You do realize your claiming larger indoor yeilds (with your light conditions)than any one has heard of on this site or any site I've been on for that matter. Nouvell is correct - you would change the face of growing if these claims are legitament. In fact, if you have proof of this I think incarceration is the last thing you would have to worry about. Fighting off High Times employees would be more of an issue I think. I'm very familiar myself with increasing the paramagnetic force of soil and how increasing electrical conductivity can effect growth rates. I've experimented myself with this some what. Increasing plants relasionships with the Earths magnetic core so to speak. All these things are interesting and exciting.

As I mentioned I've been wrongly accused myself on a site and I'll refrain from doing the same. Much of your technical information is accurate and interesting but I can't swallow these claims - electicity or not - proof is appropriate at this point.

Thanks for sharing your info but please elaborate :

thanks - Jman

Did I say I only use LED's??? re-read the light list. May not be LED's, but for 2-4 plants ...over 3000 watts of 7 different types of lighting ...

Anyone has never heard of?? Actually... It only seems to be you people who have never...

I have found many people who grow pounds per plant indoors. So stop singling me out as if I am the only one? This news is old, but not exactly viral.

HOW ABOUT IF YOU WANT PROOF ....You simply look for those people who yield that much. Make a new thread calling out top all Pound growers. See if any show up ....there are some in grasscity ... and rollitup .

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS ACCOMPLISHED THIS. Sheesh.

And you are the first one Jman, who has known a little something other than conventional. Have you actually attempted the electro-shock? It's amazing. I would back up the electro-shock before I would the 2pounds.

And my lighting conditions are better than using JUST HID's.

nouvellechef said:
I will bet he used HID's? I can believe 2lb's plus with long veg time and long flower, perfect enviroment and a expert grower. CFL's, electroshock, fingering your plants(fems hopefully) and whatever else you claim is non sense dude and you know it. Either way i wish you future green mojo, lord knows you need it. out...

Lol. If you say so oh mighty lord who has tried it for himself.

You mentioned you have 4 LED lights that produce amazing roots?! on page 2

"I am highly unconventional in my methods and techniques ....I use electricity, Magnetism, monochromatic and pulsating light, plus highly mixed spectrums, UV LED's, and even begun testing ultrasonic sound stimulation of plant growth."

I believe you mentioned LED's above also. What is your lighting? You also mentioned CFL's.

jmansweed said:
You mentioned you have 4 LED lights that produce amazing roots?! on page 2

"I am highly unconventional in my methods and techniques ....I use electricity, Magnetism, monochromatic and pulsating light, plus highly mixed spectrums, UV LED's, and even begun testing ultrasonic sound stimulation of plant growth."

I believe you mentioned LED's above also. What is your lighting? You also mentioned CFL's.

Yes, LED's produce amazing root growth. I see it everytime when I go from soil to aeroponics, or when I do straight Aero. LED's really do have amazing effects. NOT FOR FLOWERING!! But i guess since i do not have pics it won't be true.

============================================

Lights - 6 3oow CFL 2700K ...1800watts total

4 LED lamps
One 600w 1400$ Highpower Illuminator Pro LED (i stated before 400w, but its 600w)
One 135w 185$ Cree LED Dual band (normally costs 300$)
One 35w 80$ tri-band
One 35w 80$ 660nm

4 300w CFL 6000K .... 1200Watts
2 250w 3000K ...500watts ..easy to add more
======================================

I am in the middle of experimenting with Ultra Violet Light as well. I bought a couple devices that have 50 UV LED's ...I'll be testing the effects of UV in different ways as when I get some more seeds. I have never had anything more beneficial than electricity. Applying electricity to a grow is PHENOMENAL.

Growdude said:
Please post links to these pictures, I just want to see what size buds it takes to make a 2-3 pound harvest from one plant.

P.S. a low level format will erase everything from your computer, I know its a bit rash to keep your computer clean but it will.

They are not links, they are people in forums. Go to grasscity, and rollitup ...there's people in those 2 that yield pounds.

I will go through and see if I can find any of them again ..One IS named DAVE ....he's the one with 2.5 pounds per kush plant. Beautiful pics ....

Candy_Shiva_colas_011.JPG

Candy_Shiva_colas_013.JPG

These are 2 pics I saved from when I talked to a Guy (I think Dave had the 2.5 pound Kush plants)

Bio,

3000 watts is more like it - I'm sorry I missed that. Can you talk to us about how many plants you run under that 3000 watts? Lets talk grams per lumen and/or grams per watt please. I'll easily pull that much wieght off 3000 watts. I also am well aware people have produced incredible yeilds off individual plants. I myself have pulled substaincial amounts off an indoor individual. There are proven strains, like those of Arjans Haze that can consistantly make huge harvests when grown correctly for example. I'm not doubting your claims but I'm questioning your methods. Not in legitimancy but in methodology. Are you for example vegging a single plant for long periods of time to create a large, appropriate foundation? These types of things are important to reveal when making huge harvest claims.

In truth - this thread is for the OP. I don't want to stray into our tecniques. I'll make a new thread - like the one your saying will bring the heavy growers out of the wood work. We can discuss my involvment with electro-magnetic experimentation there Bio. I find it very interesting and yes, I have experimentated with it.

Thanks guys......Jman

I agree with above. I want to look into your grows further and understand them. If you have been on other sites, you should know, without documentation, might as well not chime in. Just the virtual world. Can you expand on a single grow please. Start to finish.

Aeroponic
veg time
flower time
nute schedule
total watts
ventilation set up
strain
Number of plants
Sq ft
etc

Thanx and looking foward to understanding this. I told you, other growers recognize that this could change growing if a schedule was adhered too.

PS, i dont care what other growers have achieved. I care about your grows.

Latest posts

Back