The Flattop Treatment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude...

YOU are a HOOT~!:holysheep:

"I'm worried about botrytis... Where's the Gravity?":rolleyes:

LOL... Bud rot is my nemesis. I run all my fans and inline fan 24/7 although I do have a thermostat fan motor speed controller that ramps it down to around 30-40% during lights out but that is more due to stealth during the daytime when my lights are out and people are more likely to drop by. I will conquer this botrytis crap... I've come a long way in my approach to canopy management. I'm LOVING your flattop treatment PH... Perfection in a canopy imho... but I'd shy away from the Gravity personally. I must testify that I have a full bottle on the shelf too...:p I think the key is doing exactly what you did and also choosing strains that are a bit less dense as well. If you end up with beer bottle buds it's definitely time for a good kind of worry...:) One thing I'm starting to do is harvest a bit earlier after reading Sub's thoughts on choosing the proper ripeness for the type of strain. In the past most of my bud rot has happened in the 11th hour when I have some amber and I'm waiting on more... I hope I dig cutting the indicas cloudy and crosses a bit less amber cuz I'll bet that alone will eliminate my bud rot. If I grow 70+ day strains it's gonna be strains like Bubba K that dont get quite so dense.

I just picked up some Greencure fungicide too. I've been doing some preventative applications of GC in hopes of helping to avoid not only bud rot but also any chance of PM happening in my grow. Do you ever get that down your way? I have some clones that came originally from Cali and the guy I got them from has been battling PM so my guard is up...:hubba: From what I understand, it's pretty rampant out west...

Anyhooo... Your plants look amazing PH... Easy on the agua, por favor...;)

Peace!:cool:

Thanks, Legal and Dirty both.

Well, I hit the Gravity. I may live to regret it. So I redid my venting this week-end. Went from passive intake only to another active intake as well, reset my fan timing devices, dropped my AC setting to 76. And if doing a lot of worrying and fussing helps, I'm in good shape.

Oddly enough, the buds are finally starting to open up a bit, separating from the two largest pieces at the bottom some. It's almost like when the branches start falling outward toward harvest time, but with the buds doing it. I've never had numerous massive buds like this, so I've never noticed that phenomenon, but I'm happy with the development.

I've gotta, gotta jar this crop--have to shut down this summer go be someone else for a while, sell a few copies.

Anyone knows a good Santeria or Obeah woman, have her read a chicken's entrails for me, okay?

Latest posts

Back