Search for Gold continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MosesPMG said:
Wow the hairs have really ripened. mojo for ya mate :D

Thanks MosesPMG, yeah the Gold is starting to show off some of her color. Also the gals seem to like that extra 2hrs/day..... I'll stay at 12/12 light schd for 2-3 weeks, then make the switch to 8/16 to enhance maturity, ripening.......the 1st cut will at 30%-40% amber, then 50%-60% amber, the underbud I'll cut 80% amber.... Should give the Gold some more knockdown power....:hubba:

Day 36

P2270001.JPG

P2270002.JPG

P2270003.JPG

P2270018.JPG

wow your really gonna let them ripen. That is gonna be some knock out meds at 80% amber :shocked:

powerplanter said:
Yeah, they look really nice fader. PEACE

Thanks powerplanter, I go abit overboard on the photos, but my gals do look pretty good if I do say so myself....

I just keep moving those CFLs each day and watch my PH and PPm's...:D ..
The Blue is really bringing out the trichomes these past few days....:cool: Thanks for the comments and stop-by....:)

P2270008.JPG

P2270010.JPG

P2270011.JPG

Roddy said:
Looking yummy, Fader, well done!

Thanks Roddy, the gals are starting to fill out abit more, showing more color... I really like the colors the LCGold is putting out on this go around...

P2280002.JPG

jandi421 said:
you should put those in for pic o' the month. looking beautiful!

Hey jandi421, thanks for stopping by. I'm not sure but I think someone has to nominate you for getting a photo of the month selected, but I'm not sure, but thanks....right now I'd enter this one if I could.....:cool:

Landrace Colombian Gold, day 37 of flowering :D

P2280020.JPG

I will nominate you Fader, I just looked at the other nominations and I think yours is the best :aok:

and you dont have to be nominated I dont think, just post your pic on the submissions :D

Hey there dude, how are you,
your grow is looking really good.
Sorry I haven't been around.
Keep pushin out that dank...

MosesPMG said:
I will nominate you Fader, I just looked at the other nominations and I think yours is the best :aok:

Thanks for saying so MosesPMG, I looked as well, allot of good photos over there...thanks again :)

P3010001.JPG

P3010008.JPG

P3010016.JPG

heal4real said:
Hey there dude, how are you,
your grow is looking really good.
Sorry I haven't been around.
Keep pushin out that dank...

Whats's up heal4real, where have you been? Been missing your grow journal and support.... Are ya here to stay? I hope so, good to hear from ya again :D

My regrow is in day 39 of flowering..... the buds look a week to 10 days more matured in comparison to photos of day 38,39,40 and so forth of the first run w/these strains, kinda odd if u ask me....but they are doing really good, lots of color and trics......gonna amber out the gold as far as I can, the blue will get cut at 70%cloudy w/30%amber

Once again, good to see you back, been planning/working on a new set-up, new strains, so forth.... Have you a current grow going on?

Hey fader, just smoked or I should say vaped some gold. Always think of you. Do you care if i post a pic of my gold mom for you to look at. She was the runt of the clones and has been vegging for a couple three months. I am going to flower her now. Did you let yours go till amber last time? I want mine even more up so no amber for me this time.

Rosebud said:
Hey fader, just smoked or I should say vaped some gold. Always think of you. Do you care if i post a pic of my gold mom for you to look at. She was the runt of the clones and has been vegging for a couple three months. I am going to flower her now. Did you let yours go till amber last time? I want mine even more up so no amber for me this time.

No go ahead and post a photo of your CGold, that's fine w/me...

The 1st time I grew this LCGold I cut at 20%-30% amber, this time I plan to cut w/more amber... This LCGold will hit ya really mellow but after about 10-15 minutes you have that real stoner moment which I like allot, I want to see if I can approve on that. That stoney buzz just hits ya too w/o any warning.....:hubba:

She is a big mom. She is the tree in front. 34 inches. She got to big to keep as a mom for me and has been topped many many times. Will be interesting I guess to see her flower.
DSCF0774.JPG

Rosebud said:
She is a big mom. She is the tree in front. 34 inches. She got to big to keep as a mom for me and has been topped many many times. Will be interesting I guess to see her flower.
View attachment 167060

She is a tree!! Wow! I mean really!! :holysheep: She ought to give ya about a lbs at least... very nice Rosebud...:D

Trying to figure out what to do w/mine in another month or so after harvest, may reveg long enough for cuttings, then throw the switch and make a momma out of one of the clones, I am itching to get started w/new strains.....

I know what you mean, there are so many out there and so little time. ha. I don't know if I will keep gold forever or not. How do you decide. I have 5 different kinds now. I have to keep medicine woman for night time medicine. Man it really helps me sleep. If i wake in the middle of the night I vape a little and go back to sleep. I love Jack herer too. My reveg is working, thanks to you. and on and on.
I have never got a pound in my life. that would be amazing.

Latest posts

Back