East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trimming some BTB now. I'm loving the aroma, taste and the high. Glad you got a girl.

:icon_smile: Did some squattin' and inspectin'.......

Four Satori's i have confirmed female.
The G13 Labs WW is starting to show female, as it is feminized. Im pleasantly surprised by this freebie. Very squat and bushy and LOVES this soil mix.

One unknown Satori still. Its showing but just too early to tell either way.

OK so I finally transplanted my girls into the ground last night. I wanted to do it on wednesday night but where I live there have been frost warnings recently.

Sorry about the low quality pictures. I have a really bad camera and I was using the light from my headlamp which didnt help.

I'm using a soil mix consisting of the following: (thank you drifting! :aok: )

per cubic foot of peat moss...
1/2 - 1 cup blood meal
1 cup bone meal
1 cup kelp meal
1/2 - 1 cup alfalfa meal
1 cup dolomite lime

I also added in two bags (2 cu/ft each) of fox farms ocean forest mix and a bunch of perlite...I will be watering them with water from a stream close by (haven't checked the ph yet)

So far in the ground I have:

6 - satori (not sexed)
1 - early skunk feminized
1 - skunk #1 feminized
2 - blue mystic

I plan on putting more in the ground once they are big enough:

1 - big bud X white widow feminized
1 - blue lemon thai feminized
2 - satori (not sexed)
1 - green bud (for my next indoor grow - not outdoors)

...I started these last five later on because I want to make sure I'm using all the soil I mixed and holes I dug. I made quite a few holes a while back and with the satori's not being feminized I just want to be sure I'm guaranteed a good number of girls.

I'll put up some better pics as soon as I can get to my plot in the daytime.

Ston and drifting - green mojo for your satori's :icon_smile:

DSC00118 (1).JPG

DSC00119.JPG

DSC00120.JPG

almost forgot...the picture above in the middle is a blue mystic and the other two are satori.

Ston and drifting you guys are doing quite well so far and they look awesome. I can't wait to compare all of our satori's come september! :D

Guerrilla grow? I'm assuming with your name, haha

haha when i first started growing it was outside and it was all in random spots around my yard back home...so i just thought the name felt right.

Not too much of a guerrilla grower these days though. This particular plot is on my own property but getting to it is a pain lugging around stuff that makes it look like your up to no good.

This is probably the most legit plot I've ever had throughout my years growing so I'm very interested as to see how it will turn out. I scouter her out really well for once so I know she gets a lot of sunshine. My other grows outside always stretched because I would put them in too shady of an area

I'lll stop rambling now but I really wish I just lived out where you guys do and had that much more of an outdoor grow season...

sounds like a solid soil mix!

Edit: and guerrilla, im your neighbor! Live in VA

drifting im from southern new england so I guess we really aren't too far away...we probably get a lot of the same weather

Too bad we don't get all the sun Ston's been getting...He is going to have some big girls for sure!

Ive been getting some pretty awesome weather here myself. Been sunny and highs in the upper 70's. The humidity is what bothers me, Virginia is a muggy, sweaty state. last night we got some much needed rain. The girls should be watered in well, and that soil mix is now active. Its amazing the rate of growth this soil has, just wait til it hits that hot bottom layer.

Heres some pics of the progress. Im ecstatic! And all i see are "girls, girls girls!" :icon_smile:

Also, some pictures of my "wall o' weeds" to block the view from any on-lookers.

:D Drfting07

DSC_0142.JPG

DSC_0143.JPG

DSC_0144.JPG

We have had a great year so far here, only 88 right now and haven't seen anything above 90 yet. alot of rain as well, or at least until the last few weeks. Last year at this time it was in the middle to high 100s, and had not seen any rain in several months. What a differance a year makes.

Looking great dude

So the sex count as follows with mine. 1 boy BTB culled, 1 female BTB, 5 female Satori's, and 1 unknown BTB still. Going to gift one of the Satoris to my buddy that helped me start out last year. These girls are getting BIG and it's still early! The satori in the 7gallon is already chest high, all the others are higher than my waist :eek: :hubba:

This is crazy. I'm literally having to water every other day. Giving the 5 gallon bucket/pots a gallon of water and get some runoff, and 2 days later I get home from work and they are all sagging over starving. You guys said the Satori's a thirsty girl, but sheesh, wasn't expecting this quick!

looking great guys! I love hearing that both of you are getting a lot of females.

drfting - thats a sweet little spot you got there :watchplant: and the girls are coming along nicely.

ston - wow your girls are chest high already? thats almost as awesome as deep powder in my opinion :headbang2:

I was finally able to get back to my plot recently during the day. I took some pictures but my camera is pretty useless.
The first three are of some satori's who are just starting to take off. The next one is of my biggest blue mystic and the last two are of my plots. Again sorry for the lousy quality.

so far I have just been feeding them stream water but im thinking about switching to some water and nutes from home.

satori 1 .JPG

blue mystic.JPG

satori 2.JPG

blue mystic - actual one .JPG

plot 1.JPG

plot 2.JPG

ston-loc said:
This is crazy. I'm literally having to water every other day. Giving the 5 gallon bucket/pots a gallon of water and get some runoff, and 2 days later I get home from work and they are all sagging over starving. You guys said the Satori's a thirsty girl, but sheesh, wasn't expecting this quick!

My Satori have always seemed like they drank up more water than my other strains. I always thought it was rather interesting that they required a lower ppm, but seemed to drink more solution, so it really was a kind of trade off.

I am glad you ended up with some girls and that they are doing so well. Satoris can get big and they have some of the biggest fan leaves I have ever had.

I just had to stop in and say I jarred a satori yesterday. I tasted it today. It just never gets old. I can't believe this strain. I am cleaning up the place and having fun. What a day, what a strain.

Mojo still coming at ya'll.

Latest posts

Back