East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great guys. Lovin' the different styles :D

Keep it up, they'll be huge bushes before ya know it! :icon_smile:

hey ston, looking good man. word of advice on those masking tape id's on your pots, first rain comes, thier gonna come right off. i'd use duct tape, and a plant stake in each pot as double protection if its important to differentiate between whos who...jmo...

drfting, pretty tied up! hee hee, you got them right where you want them now!:)

Good call Irish. So I've never LST'd before. Got home from work and did 4U's method with drilling holes in the rim of the bucket and using pipe cleaners. Only did 5 of the 8. Not sure if i was too late or not. Some stretched alot, so not sure if i waited too long. No pics yet, but I'll snap a few. They def look a lot punier all splain out. Masochists like their daddy, :rofl: haha ;)

What say ya'll

24.JPG

23.JPG

22.JPG

looks like a nine line bind to me...:cool:

Good, bad? Serious question. I have no experience with lst'ing

No more to do, get that, but how do they look? Don't get why certain few stretched so much, and others didn't. Hmm

thats looking good ston. i don't tie down often either. i'm running in pots outdoors this summer too, and i think i will do some 'lst; also...my girls are about 15-16 weeks old right now...4u is the lst master, and i've watched him for years tie some girls down, and i mean right down to the ground too! lol. mj is tough, long as you dont spap that top off you're doing great.:) just gotta let it adjust before going ahead further for a day or three...

:yeahthat: the basic rule o thumb is: keep the main growth shoot, that is located at the top of the plant, lower than all the other growth shoots on the plant. This will send most of the growth hormones to the top most shoot, which will now be the lower branching of the plant. They look LST'd to me! Good job ston!

Day 24. Really starting to fill in nicely. Here comes the growth explosion! :hubba: Just fed them this morning. Full Strength, thorough watering with Dr. Earth Organic 5. Snapped some pics just now for your viewing pleasure.

Drfting07

DSC_0141.JPG

DSC_0143.JPG

DSC_0139-1.JPG

DSC_0140-1.JPG

Can you spot the White Widow? :icon_smile: Hint: it isnt in the first or second picture:p

Looking good Drft. I see you got em outside. Still bringin them in under the T5's at night or they OD for good now?

:ciao:

Im really contemplating that decision. Not sure yet. Its more the weather that has me pulling them in. I feel 13 hours outdoors shows faster growth than 24 hours indoors. They love the sunshine!

I think I read somewhere that the sun puts out 50,000 lumens per sq. inch. I think that's what it said. :confused2:

They seem to be doing ok. Ended up tying another down too. The 7 gallon smart pot Satori, and one of the white 5 gallon bucket Beyond the Brains are the only two not tied down. One pic for a fun sat. :icon_smile:

25.JPG

looking fantastic. Flawless ston! good job thus far.

Latest posts

Back