Chucky's Bride; harvest time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know the strain, but I say anytime from now to 10 - 14 days from now, it should be good. :aok:

Just for what it's worth, there's my thoughts, hah :)

Joe it looks like your about maybe 10/90 amber /cloudy. From what I have heard, that's about where you want to take a heady sativa, but I I'm not sure where C'sBride sits on the scale, so yea I would let either of the two make the suggestion. But to me it looks like this would be a good time to take her.

Duck has way more experience with Chucky's Bride than I do. But, I probably would take it now. I am seeing a few amber trichs. I like to take my uppity sativas at about the first signs of amber.

She looks beautiful! How long have you had her in 12/12, Joe?

Take that baby and invite me over... WOW, that looks nice. I have missed you, where you been?

Thank you (all)

I didn't mention days in the first post so as to not distract... its only been 40 days of 12/12 ("53" day strain)

Rosebud, I cycle through social and anti-social states, seems I've been on an extended anti-social spell.
Summer sleeping habits (no school) and daughter's (now all GONE/better) being ill back a few weeks defiantly played a role too.

:48:

Thank you (all)

I didn't mention days in the first post so as to not distract... its only been 40 days of 12/12 ("53" day strain)

AHAH! That's why yer strugglin', 13 days to go?
Consider the source of course :) but I'd take 'em NOW. Way too much amber there for my tastes.

Joe I have harvested at 55,64,66,68 and 76. After that she starts eating herself.
Goes from light fruity to a heavier fruity.
Day 76 is a couple of biu's and stare. 55 I would need to smoke more but I liked the taste better.
They also bulked up really good when in the 50 days,after 68 days that seemed to stop. I personally like the 60's days overall.

Thank you for the insight
but that's not what I wanted to hear :(

"few biu's (bong hits) and stare" sounds GREAT but not necessarily for my "up" daytime smoke.

I'll do my best to push "into the 50's" but my stash is already running dangerously low.
I'm currently vaping "popcorn buds" meant for cooking just to try to stretch things out.

Pull earlier then.
I use the early pulls for daytime and the late pulls for after work.
It is all up to you when as mj effects people different.

Oh and it is a more of a stare and thinking about what you are staring at then a test pattern stare.:)

I think I took mine at 55 days. I loved the taste. You can always take a "test bud" and see how you like it.

I just did a big rip of Chucky.
Now I am staring at your beautiful buds :bong:

Looking real nice Joe :aok:

I KNOW holding off was the right thing to do (now)

I think I'm going to try to go another 5-7.

:vap_smiley:

YUMMY!!

Vaping some of that bud I cut... spiced fruit coming through STRONG and this stuff isn't even really dry yet, let alone cured!

Latest posts

Back