Chucky's Bride; harvest time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope your cf is working good.
That SDK really puts the stink out when in flower.

Hope your cf is working good.
That SDK really puts the stink out when in flower.
NICE!
It's pushing 1.5 years but runs way under its rated CFM. This should be a good test.
(It's replacement is sitting on the shelf. figured if things went bad, I'd want to be able to swap filters ASAFP!)

Chucky's has been relatively smell free, a few whiffs of cat piss early on now replaced with spiced fruit. Still fairly faint but getting stronger.

The White Siberian I ran a few times (AK47xWW) puts out... "10 times" as much smell.
Let's see how SDK stinks-up against it!

How was the germ rate on those DNA seeds?
Anything good from them yet?

:48:

BEAUTIFUL!

Yes, those were from my first internet seed buy. Everything I got originally was "SHORT to medium" height because I knew I had height issues with my setup.

Taming Chucky's was... fun (and it looks like this SDK is a real grower too)
In a 6'9" tent I can see this being A LOT easier.

I'm going to try to motivate and get the basement build-out done right after Chucky's is jarred up and SDK is still in VEG!!! go. GO. GO!!

Plan is: bathroom, utility sink, dividing walls (lockable doors) and this odd little space/closet... its about 3'4" x 11'6" ... I just couldn't design the room layout without that stupid dead space... wonder if I'll figure something to do with it.

hummmm....

6" fan, filter, silencer and (one) 3x3 gorilla sitting on a shelf

Yea 81" is a lot easier:)
Plus small trees have numerous bud sites.

Took clones of Chucky and LOK. Hope my cloning returns to normal. Been having a few challenges at that lately:(
Also put one of the LOK in the flower tent today.

Ya did the bride proud Joe, now for the rewards.:48:

If you want that up high hat you can get from Chucky, I would take here now.

Thank you.

That was the first and worst of 3 samples I took yesterday.
the other 2 are below.

I still agree that SOON/tonight/tomorrow night would be appropriate.
(but I HAVE to start work on the basement then; mixed blessing :guitar:)

tall Cola leafs (direct light, within top 1.5" of top of cola)

View attachment set2.jpg

View attachment set2-2.jpg

Looks like we got a hanging coming on :)

Yea Joe your at the spot now that they will begin to change quickly, 12 hrs now makes a big difference at this stage of the game bro. I like a bit more amber myself , and they will continue to ripen after the cut, so keep that in mind since they will throw 10-20% more amber by the cure. Duck and THG are familiar with her and they seem to think it's time so I would go with their advice, till you get dialed in with this strain and develop your own tastes. You did good work Joe, she is a beauty.

Wow--you still have a lot left! What a nice bountiful harvest you are going to have from this girl. This is your new light--a Spectrum King? Great wonderful looking plant. Lots of growth under the main colas.

Yeah, that Spectrum King sure seems to do the TRICK.

Nice Joe :aok:

No complaints here! (about the Spectrum King)
well, except for the cost :eek:
The penetration it provides is obvious from the GREEN canopy hiding down here.
I simply do not see any of the light lime green that dominated the lower half of all my other grows.

The tops you see now aren't quite popcorn (that's another layer or two down) but everything other than the cola's needed some density.

This is my first partial harvest, lots of learning going on (still) :)

More trich shots in 3-5 days

---------------------------------------------------

This was 2 grows ago with 370+ DRAW watts of COB LED
note the lime green lower 1/2

View attachment PICT1192.jpg

Latest posts

Back