First time grower using ebb and grow system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very happy with my nute/res change I went from 2.8ec to 2.0ec and i have noticed significant water uptake by the plant and i think the buds are getting fatter, every other day i am having to add water to the res just as expected as i was told lowering the salinity of the res will allow more water uptake from the plants. I also suplemented the plant with amino acids to help with the uptake of all nutes, esp calcium, and phosphorus which will help stimulate more bud sites, then at week 5 i will stop the phosphorus and start the potassium supplement, and maintain the 2.0 ec.
HP thank man i really appreciate the kind words, i am attacking with mighty wash which has no smell and makes the leaves shine like a freshly waxed car. I believe i have the spider mites under control in the tent

its hydro currently ending week 3 start week 4 sunday, thats only 4 plants i want 6 to 9 in there think they will fit?

That extra stuff you're doing must be working, I start week 6 tomorrow and not nearly as fast growth.

I've never used a tent but plant # depends more on the light, distance and pattern.
I don't think crowding is good but Doc sure crams them in there.

yea but you are doing experiments with mainlining I am just trying to get one under the belt, and i am so happy i found the raw videos because i am beginning to understand the nutrient plant symbiosis, and i may try some soil this summer and do an outdoor, we will see how this one goes and the follow up, then i will be outdoor

yea but you are doing experiments with mainlining I am just trying to get one under the belt, and i am so happy i found the raw videos because i am beginning to understand the nutrient plant symbiosis, and i may try some soil this summer and do an outdoor, we will see how this one goes and the follow up, then i will be outdoor

hahaha, that's very diplomatic of you, Gooch, thanks
I'm "experimenting"... hahaha, wish I could say i was doing that on purpose!

Did you see the docs Kraven left on my thread re nutrition?
what do you mean by RAW videos?
(if it's earlier in this thread, disregard, i'll find it.)

weird i thought i posted the video and info about raw-soluble in here, but i cant find it, stoner problem :joint4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BleWpBYweHE

This video explains how the plant uses the various nutrients that compose all grow/flower solutions, but breaks it out into all the raw ingredients and recommends using half strength nutes and spoon feeding it what it wants at various stages

weird i thought i posted the video and info about raw-soluble in here, but i cant find it, stoner problem :joint4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BleWpBYweHE

This video explains how the plant uses the various nutrients that compose all grow/flower solutions, but breaks it out into all the raw ingredients and recommends using half strength nutes and spoon feeding it what it wants at various stages

Hoist with his own petard !!! see 12:50

I watched the whole thing.... is that RAW line complete or is it meant to augment existing nutes? It's a great concept, heck, 70 acre cuke growers must know of what they speak but if I have to augment existing nutes.... it's useless to me and I'd never buy it.
Are you trying it?

yes i am using it and he referrs many time to hemp and medicines he knows what his products are used for, he was merely a consultant on the cuke farm. Have you seen the growth in my buds in the last week? all due to his advice cut back on the nutes and spoon feed them what they want, my **** is getting fat, like holy **** fat, pics to come

yes i am using it and he referrs many time to hemp and medicines he knows what his products are used for, he was merely a consultant on the cuke farm. Have you seen the growth in my buds in the last week? all due to his advice cut back on the nutes and spoon feed them what they want, my **** is getting fat, like holy **** fat, pics to come

"cut back on the nutes" is too vague for me.
Can you not pick from his assortment of bags of goodies and mix up a batch appropriate for the timeline? or are you just adding to your own nute routine?

well i am using floranova bloom and i was at an ec of 2.8 and he mentioned cutting nutes in half because the salinity inhibits the uptake of water and minerals so i dropped my ec to 2.0 and added a dash 1/16tsp of phosphorus per gallon, then i added 1/8tsp per gallon of amino acids, and in just a week my bud sites have multiplied and the size and thickness of my flowers are growing daily

View attachment 11-10-bblicious.jpg

View attachment 11-10-cr.jpg

View attachment 11-10-ww2.jpg

View attachment 11-10-ww2-2.jpg

View attachment 11-10-ww-1.jpg

This coming week i am going to change the nutes keep it at ec 2.0 and add in some kelp and humic acids, then the following week i am going to keep the ec of 2.0 and add in some potassium and calmag along with some amino acids and my **** is going to explode-- i hope

I am currently on day 26 of flower

well i am using floranova bloom and i was at an ec of 2.8 and he mentioned cutting nutes in half because the salinity inhibits the uptake of water and minerals so i dropped my ec to 2.0 and added a dash 1/16tsp of phosphorus per gallon, then i added 1/8tsp per gallon of amino acids, and in just a week my bud sites have multiplied and the size and thickness of my flowers are growing daily

I missed the cutting in half part, thanks.
But how do you know what to add and when?
Your girls are pulling ahead and I think you're a week behind me to boot.
Fascinating stuff this spoon feeding but I feel like I'm trying to walk before I can crawl.

This coming week i am going to change the nutes keep it at ec 2.0 and add in some kelp and humic acids, then the following week i am going to keep the ec of 2.0 and add in some potassium and calmag along with some amino acids and my **** is going to explode-- i hope

I am currently on day 26 of flower

I'd sure like to try some of that acid.
I'm at day 42, I need a tripod but here's a cola, lots of stem there

View attachment 42 days.JPG

I bet you would. Haha
that is a whole other forum lol
ok you are at day 40ish that is week 5 that means you to get your ppms up to 1000 like yesterday and ph it to 5.5 then if you have a hydro store near you i bet they carry the raw stuff i know the hydro stores near me do go get some potassium, just an fyi this can all be used in dirt or hydro i just dont know anything about dirt but i know he talks about dirt and the various things to use to feed the microbes etc... but for sure right now you want to get your nutes at least 1000, your poor babies are starving

wow I had an adventurous night last night i was watching a class with harley smith plant nutrician 1 and my gfi blew in my tent i run in the room see the mcguyver **** i had going on in the fill bucket got un mcguyvered and blocked the shutoff float, and pumped 10 or 15 gallons into my tent and room etc, it was an amazing class and i was waiting for my question to be answered, and hour later i got everything cleaned up and back in working order and then my pc wouldnt boot, so i went outside smoke a couple bowls while the power was unplugged from my computer and came back in and it booted. Then i get home and after the big blowout i plugged the humidifier into the wrong strip likely due to the bowls, so i had a rh of 85 lol but when i cracked my tent i had a huge smile on my face because the bubblicous the tall one with the stacking buds :watchplant: i tied it up last night cause it was leaning a little, well that little is now a lot lol

I missed the cutting in half part, thanks.
But how do you know what to add and when?
Your girls are pulling ahead and I think you're a week behind me to boot.
Fascinating stuff this spoon feeding but I feel like I'm trying to walk before I can crawl.
That is exactly how i feel i have watched the video over 100 times no joke and sat in on several live talks, i am hooked i love it because he isnt really selling his product so much as he is providing me with so much information, i feel like i should be paying him. I only started this a week ago and i only found the video 2 weeks ago, but using the raw materials in hydro is so easy

I think that Raw stuff is bad. It turned that one bud totally blue :doh: :hubba:

I think that Raw stuff is bad. It turned that one bud totally blue :doh: :hubba:
yea that is what happen when i tried to add them all together lol
just an FYI if you got the RAW humic acid it will help to stabilize your ph at the roots

Yeah I noticed that when I watched the video. its something to think about. The only thing is, in hydro, at least with my plants, they seem to do better with the pH drifting continuously.

if its a good ramp then obviously there is nothing to change, I think he was referring to huge spikes usually happens when people use ro water, or distilled

Latest posts

Back