Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning peeps. Joe, awesome. wake n bake Sunday. Getting tuned up for some football. Bunch of clones are rooted so transplant day.

Oh!-- Left to right we got Squish -x- Oregon Lemon -- Nurse Larry -x- BlackBerry Snow Lotus and White Indica -x-BBSL !

Nap Wake and Bake !-- Still got no plans to do anything constructive today !-- I gotta Google some stuff cause I'm confused !-- What's the difference between Conspiracy Against the United States and Treason ?
I'm miss my news soap opera when they shut him down !
Well we burning or not ?

Rain, football and weed goin on right here in NorCal today...

Kenny Wayne Shepard -- 10 Days Out !--The documentary !-- Oh We gonna listen to some blues now !--

Hello peeps. Hope y'all had a great Turkey day. I'm glad to be home. Joe tha's awesome man, glad to hear it.:vap-Bong_smoker:

What up Nick !-- U hear that? --It's my head !-- Everything still where it post to be when U got back ? -- Bury them dam jars !-- I ain't talking about dig one hole and put everything in it !-- No Mane bury one here couple there !-- Ain't nobody knows where they at but U !-- Somebody might find a jar? --Maybe 2 but U ain't finding much !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Just got up and had a message D.D. on the way home for a few days -- The place is a wreck !-- I ain't good enough to jump up and spend the next couple hours cleaning !-- Figure I got 2 choices left !-- Get high enough to not mind getting in trouble or get her high enough she don't mind the place being a little messy !-- Do them both U say ? -- I need another cup of coffee and my pipe !-- This gonna take me a minute !

Morning OFC
Keef I am right there with you house is a mess and mama's coming home tomorrow from Italy...
First we get high then maybe we can cleaner up...
............:48:............

G'mornng everyone. Lets share some of this good homegrown. :48:What kind is it? It's Homegrown! My homegrown is the best around as far as I'm concerned and youse guys an' gals smokin' the same sh!t as me!

Keef, I stashed them jars all over before I left. Best news was no-one tried to get in while I was gone. :joint4:

I need to decarb something !-- I'm need more caps !-- Nick homegrown used to be a bad word but if this is bad ? --I don't want to be right !

BBSL took some the stretch outta Nurse Larry !-- The one I got only a medium stretch and works fine but
the baby girl looks nice !-- Little more indica !--
Cane --I quit !-- I been in trouble most my life! -- What's one more time gonna hurt ?-- Got some fine bud in the oven to make caps !-- Still waiting for sex on Mazar-i-Shariff and a Black Strawberry ! -- I think they both girls !--

I would venture a guess that few people round here ever smoked anything but Mexican brickweed weed !
Hash is just a myth !-- No one ever seen that stuff !---Weed with names ? -Never heard of such a thing !--- That's another reason I'd like to stay in the area !-- They gonna love everything I can throw at them !-- and I'm loaded for bear !

People here know two types of weed. Green and brick. Thats how they differentiate them as well. When I smoke with 'em I usually have pre-rolled they joints I take so they don't see it. Funny story. When I was heading down south for thanksgiving, I got offered a couple of nice nuggs by some stranger at a scenic overlook I wuz stopped at. They were nice and pretty stinky, he was proud but it was product to him, you know? To return the favor, I walked over to the jeep and pulled out my jar. I gave him a couple of buds and his comment was "this looks like it came off the pages of High Times." Made me proud but that just goes to show how far homegrown has come.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I know that's right Nick !-- We got the genetics ànd we can take it from seed to aged manicured bud !
If it can be done with weed there's a very good chance someone up in here know how to do it !-- Store bought weed ? -- We probably beat it !-- Found me a dry ice place not far away serves lots of sportsmen they'll never even question why I want dry ice !-- Big trouble U get caught making Concentrates in Texas !
I figure that's what they'll go for once they got a choice !- Most around here would also think eating weed would be a waste !-- Not my way !
Fate be pushing me at these Indicas and mostly Indicas !-- I think I'm just roll with it !-- 50 days is less than 60 days on finish ? --

Never mind the concentrates, my son got ripped on one good toke of my stash, thats concentrated enuff

D.D. made it home !--
Nick I perfer bud myself but some bigger cities have passed local laws that allows the cop the option of giving a ticket if U get caught !-- I think an e-cig cartridge would make the chances of getting caught a lot smaller and I think people will pay handsomely for that security !-- Plus I'm looking for a work around on the trim tip !-- I don't like trimming !-- So maybe I strip the fan leaves-- dry it --then shake it --press the oil and fill cartridges might work least for awhile ? -- I got some the same genetics U got and so I know what quality U talking about !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back