Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah. I have my Christmas shopping done. none of you get anything cause you been nothing but Bad :rofl:

Good morning all, Keef, i hope you are ok. Raining here in the hood this morning. Hope you are all well and medicated.
I need to clean up this place, i hear christmas is coming.

THG, who is that guy??? weird but nice.

Sorry to just go dark U guys deserve an explanation !-- I'm not upset with anyone here !-- Far from it !-- I consider U my friends !--
Am I O.K. ? -- Hell No !-- I'm a pot farmer in a state where they hunt us for sport !-- I thought maybe if I came out the shadows and walked in the light with U guys others would find the courage to join us !-- Only a few brave souls did !-- I'm beginning to think I was wrong and I may have almost sacrificed myself for nothing !-- I'm having to reevaluate my situation !-- If I had any sense I would dig myself a deep hole and climb in and never be heard from again !-- Every post I make puts me one step closer to jail !-- I don't want that !-- Walking in the light with U free state guys has been great and gives me hope but how long can I do that before they come for me ?-- Truthfully -- I'm not sure what I'm do !-- I just need to take some time !-- If U don't know how to contact me ask around many do !

Good morning potheads, just another day here and trying to get my new light dialed in. On my second cup of coffee and thinking about my next grow. Gonna try some hand watered coco coir...
Here’s were we are now... on the left is a little harlequin girl that was severely stunted by my earlier attempt at dwc... on the right is a blue dream cbd strain, first time growing...

View attachment 78A8BB11-B574-44E0-9562-C2EEBDBA802B.jpeg

Keef, ya gotta do what makes you feel safe. Not sure I’d be doing this forum stuff if I lived in a prohibition state either. In fact I didn’t until prop64 here In California, didn’t even think about growing weed till then. Well yeah I did think about it....wishing you good luck whatever you do and I learned a lot from you.

Good morning Rose and the rest of you potheads as well. Yep the rest of the year is gonna be busy it seems. You ok St. Nick?

love that setup 2redeyes

very clean..why do you only have the one plant under screen?

:48:

Good morning Rose and the rest of you potheads as well. Yep the rest of the year is gonna be busy it seems. You ok St. Nick?
Yeah man, I'm ok, thanks for askin'. I been chilling out and trying to figger out how to get motivated enuff to file for social security. Focus has been a bit of a problem. I ride the roller coaster this time of the year so I kind of come and go.

Yeah man, I'm ok, thanks for askin'. I been chilling out and trying to figger out how to get motivated enuff to file for social security. Focus has been a bit of a problem. I ride the roller coaster this time of the year so I kind of come and go.

Good to hear your doin ok, sometimes chillin is what’s needed. You can do the whole social security thing online. It takes about 3 months as I recall to get your first check.

Awesome, is someone making their own medicine?????? You are a hero of mine Joe. Nice dank, going to be good. Give us updates please.

Good morning all. I am cleaning seeds all day and harvesting more later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back