Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam Nick that is too much like work !--I'm talking about going out on the weekend

Yup, it was hard work. I thought it was worth it to get qualified for my 80 ton license. The shrimp were pretty tasty too!

Good mornin potheads, gonna be a sunny day here... thanks for posting that Tab Benoit link Nick, good stuff. Got to see him years ago at the San Jose blues fest... gonna wet some beans today!

Good morning pot heads, I am happy to have lots of babies poking their heads up today. Isn't that a fun sight. Mojo RE, for your seeds.

I love shrimp, just cold w/cocktail sauce, yum. As our friend Keef says, this weed isn't going to smoke itself...time to wake and bake!

Yep sounds good to me Rose....:48:
Mojo on the little ones......

Cane, thanks, i went in after those seeds that hadn't popped yet, took a fork and dug um up, they had tails but the seed head still on and they were crunched like an accordion. I guess the perlite was too big. There were five like that. I did surgery and straightened them out and the all came up normal... Love that. I will go back to seed starter next time.
We are having a mild winter here, how bout you?

Morning bud!

Stormy and 65 at the beach !-- Left side of my face is drooping and my left eye is running !-- Went to pick something up off the floor and hit my head on the wall !-- I guess it's safe to say ole Keef having problems today !
Been digging seed out some SR 91 !-- They fathered by Mazar-i-Shariff-x- BBSL !-- South American Indica bred to a middle east indica -- If it works the way it should by crossing 2 unrelated plants I should see "Hybrid Vigor" in the first generation !-- She already dank !-- SR 91 -- Sangarara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons I think WoodHippy said ? -- She loud !

I hook U up Bud !-- While U was moving I turned a boy loose on my girls !-- Giggy sent me a few BlackBerry Snow Lotus seed and only thing lived was a male -- I was gonna kill him when people started saying the BBSL male "Bring the fire" -- Fire already lives here so what da hell !-- I'm not one to go believing everything I hear !-- I mostly believe it when I see it !-- I seen it !-- He turned out to be more than I coulda hoped for !-- We get ready to start tossing stuff across the border I send U some jacked up SR 91 !

Still storming !-- Think I'll have to settle in and watch that link Nick posted of Tab at the Funky Chicken !-- Might as well I ain't doing nothing else ?

Thanks Bud but I let my nute concentration get a little hot while I was --out of sorts !-- Once U burn them leaf tips U can't take it back !-- I got 8 or 9 girls from the BBSL so far !-They sparkle nicely and the ones I've had in a pipe pack a punch ! -- I still got BBSL seed on Cheesy Jones and Umbra's Box of Chocolate and a few on Temple -x- BPU and several others still in a bottle !

those are way over burnt. But its yours I say...atleast the Pepsi makes it look tastier?..

I prefer Coke

Keef: Is that Purple Wreck? The Reserva Privada type? it looks exactly like it and you did an outstanding job growing it...NICE

Muddy Paws --Welcome to MP and the O.F.C. !-- Cuz most of the stuff I grow I got from people around here or bred myself from that stuff !--

1 --Cheesy Jones

2 On the left of the pic is Panama Powerhouse -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus- On the right is Umbra's -Box of Chocolate --

3 -- Umbra's Golden Ticket -x- BOC he calls "V" -- This is her child by BBSL

4 -- The White -x- Nepal Indica from Umbra that I also Bred to the BBSL !

-Keef

Thanks for the warm welcome, Friend...I'll be trolling all your grows from now on :p

having a tough day today. diarrhea for last 2 weeks. went from 180 to 147lbs. Kid has not helped with anything. I snapped. He wouldn't even get up to feed dogs this morning, because he was playing video games all night. I threw him out of the house, made him take his dog too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back