Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call holding up for another day...no TV here so I don't get much news.

Louisiana sending the "Cajun Navy " to Houston !-- It's a fleet of volunteers with airboats but they not gonna be enough of everything anywhere !-- Texans out there doing what they can with what they got !-- They using some big dump trucks with a ladder to rescue some !

They sending 10,000 refugees to San Antonio !-- Don't know where the other half million or more gonna end up !-- Where U put that many people ?

Watch the U2 -Greenday -- "The Saints are Coming" video about Katrina !-- We need that NOW !

I am relieved you aren't going anywhere today. Thank you for letting us know. I am glad WH is safe of course. Cane the water is 6 foot deep.The cars are flooded up to the steering wheels in garages. I feel so bad for those people.. i guess we donate to red cross? is that all we can do?

Got no T.V. here either but I got a PC and YouTube got weather channel and all so I'm watching on the PC !
Rose depends on where U at how high the water is !-- The whole Houston area underwater and the rain keep coming !-- May have up to a total of 50 inches of rain !-- In Austin we been on the edge of the storm but high and dry !-- Road between here and Corpus is clear but crowded with people going home !-- Got word the power is coming on the island just not to my house yet but soon !-- Wanna help me clean a stinky fridge !-- This the ultimate test to see how hardy weed is !-- I left about half of bloom and all of veg . !-- Lights are with me and I left my pumps and bubblers on !-- Is anything gonna be alive ? -- I think so !

Good for U Nick !-- No shots fired !--yet ?

Mane I want to go home !-- I needs to see with my own eyes !-- I know it's best if I wait until tomorrow and I will but I'm frustrated ! -- I think I'm running out of adrenaline and starting to hurt some but I ain't got time to hurt ! -- At least I can go home !-- Lots gonna have no home !-- I had forgotten about how the anxiety becomes so strong after a disaster !-- Lot of people gonna do a lot of drinking for awhile to come !-- After Katrina we did !-- U just want it to all go away for awhile !-- No more drinking for me but I be hooking some people up !-- I already know how they mind gonna be ! -- Broke D.D.'s glass pipe so I using the metal back up pipe !--

Save me a few those high CBD seed -- Keef gonna need some !

what about the guns?

In the interest of staying below the radar, I called a brother and we went over to pay a visit. Couldn't get anyone to come to the door but the canoe, paddles and even the life jackets were sitting right there in plain sight so I just helped myself. This place has a history with the neighbors, one of the slime living there was arrested earlier this year for theft. He was out of jail less'n 30 days and got arrested again, this time with a bunch of guns. One of my re-enactor acquaintances had his kayaks stolen around the same time and they turned up....... He went over and while there he saw my canoe. Kinda warned 'em I was coming and it went from there. :vap-Bong_smoker:

No guns yet but like I said he got arrested with a bunch of stolen guns so I dunno. Probably won't be able to sleep until it all comes out in the paper.

The weatherman said the situation in Houston was fluid !-- Dam straight it's fluid as in water !-- I don't think he was trying to be funny !-- We got sun in Austin !-- I needs to be home setting the grow back up !-- I'll have to see what I got in seed ready !-- I got plenty but I just harvested them !-- Still think I got what I need !-- 2 months to set a up an 8 part rotation and I got experience since I just got it up and running again !

Might have to think about relocating to Austin-- Krispy Kreme donuts delivers !

Houston is looking worse than post Katrina--- so very sad. My sister is evacuating this morning after dams have been opened that will probably finish her off. It was just a matter of time in that leaky mobile home of hers. She's very frightened.

View attachment FB_IMG_1503985826598.jpg

I woke up in a panic thinking I was drowning. Just had to get up to clear my head & check on my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back