Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Giggy. Time to get am attitude adjustment,,,i mean smoke some Dank that is. Yehaaaaa

Good morning OFC. Wake and Bake. Time to check on the girls outside. SD is doing good in the house. Have a good High Morning OFC.

Keef,,,where you at. Ya need to take all that camo off,,put down the M16,,and get off the roof. :rofl:

Its just a glitch in a file that they dont know how to fix. Nothing more. And its not Roses fault,,,she is a Moderator,,not an IT Tech. I could probably fix it but i would not mess with a forum that doesnt belong to me. Hackerman most definitely could fix it but probably feels the same as me. Messing with that file can be tricky so i dont blame Rose for not wanting to deal with it. Whe ever created the Webb site can fix that in no time. Eather way,,this thread is still yours.

Good morning all, hopefully keef will be back soon. this is his thread after all.

So Umbra, i need some advice. The Valentines are all boys... only took them 3 months to show. So since i already have all three boys cloned, i think i will bring them in and veg them and breed when they are ready. I have most of the CBD' females cloned i will finish up with that today.. The big boys i will just kill, is that ok?
These are things that are on my mind. am i thinking right?

Morning folks. Woke up this morning to 65 degrees and rain. I don't wanna leave the house. Smoke one with me?

Rose, you are on target. Good idea. I had a sneaky feeling that they would all turn out to be male. Keef is having a tantrum. Not sure he will get passed it.

I hope he gets passed it. this is his thread for crying out loud. Ok, i go kill the big boys now. thank you.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm old !- I'm crazy -- I got brain damaged and sometimes I see things that aren't there !-- All I could see was Rose putting her name on my thread !-- I went back and read Her first post on this thread and I'm feeling a little stupid !--

Forgive me Rose ?

Forgive me O.F.C. ?

We are family! Sometimes a little space and time gives a better perspective. Time for wake n bake and a big ole cup of Joe

You are forgiven this time Keef. Why would i want my name on your thread? I only stop by this thread to keep an eye on you guys.. lol, not. I don't need no stinking name on a thread.( i love using double negatives) Yes, you are forgiven by me. Just know we are all on your side... don't forget it again.

Looks like Nic might get BPoM if things hold up, nice job buddy.

I don't know why Rose !-- U better keep an eye on us !-- and U can't use double negatives !-- That's my trademark !-- Triple negatives? - Now they hard !

I took some extra caps this morning !-- I beat my body up and when I do that and get to hurting something happens to the brain chemistry and the rage gets loose !--
As for the scooter it starts and spits and sputters then dies !-- I'm waiting on a call from he rep. --It got a fuel problem !-- They jamming me !-- I needs to ride !-- I shoulda just stayed down and recovered but no I wanted to ride !-- That ain't helped my mood any !--
I'm lay up and let my body heal and try to reel my mood back in it is not real --Just brain chemistry !--
When it runs unfettered it ain't good !

Keef,,,where you at. Ya need to take all that camo off,,put down the M16,,and get off the roof. :rofl:

Its just a glitch in a file that they dont know how to fix. Nothing more. And its not Roses fault,,,she is a Moderator,,not an IT Tech. I could probably fix it but i would not mess with a forum that doesnt belong to me. Hackerman most definitely could fix it but probably feels the same as me. Messing with that file can be tricky so i dont blame Rose for not wanting to deal with it. Whe ever created the Webb site can fix that in no time. Eather way,,this thread is still yours.

:rofl:

Morning folks. Woke up this morning to 65 degrees and rain. I don't wanna leave the house. Smoke one with me?

:48:Nice morning here in GA. The woods was nice and peaceful. Got to get more bug spray.

Little commie bastids ever where Hopper !-- U got to hold the high ground !

Morning Ness !- Want to be crazy with me ?-- No I'm smoking it off !--

I need to get to the grow I'm behind !-- Those cheap little micros sprayers I use don't plug up often but ya need to clean and replace any that may be plugged !- The filter pumps I use keep them from plugging but after a couple months ya needs to clean them -- Another thing that will bite me in aero if the filter getting loaded up !-- pump has to work harder and that cause heat !-- Heat cause pH and other problems !-- Trying to get a rhythm down but I let it go last couple days and it was already past time for that maintenance! -- I got work to do !-- I went back and turned on my RO water !-- Gonna need more than I got !-- All in all the grow looks O.K. !-- I got a new Strawberry girl I sexed I gotta do something with !-- Probably move her back to veg. And take the top for a cutting see if she won't bush for me and let me get my Strawberry cuts !--Still got to grow her out and put her in a jar awhile !-- She got to beat her momma if she wants to stay !

Rose, I found a pack of those green crack cbd fem....$125...damn

wow, for how many seeds, 10? I do love that smoke. I am high hopes for my gc/snow lotus from you. she is a big pretty plant, looking very sativa, considering the indica of the louts. That is cheap compared to the valentines. Tell me about hempcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back