Topping question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joken

Reaction score
How much is too much and when does it become counter productive? I realize this is a very subjective question. My plants have been in the ground since may 20th and are around 4' tall and bushy. I'm in Oregon
Thanks

Have you been topping them all along? Would this be the first topping at 4' tall?

It really is subjective. What may seem too much to one grower may seem just right or not enough to another grower. If they are nice and bushy, I'm not sure that I would top at all.

Dear Ken in Oregon,
You got this. They look great. Keep doing what you are doing. They are going to be monsters... WOOHOO. congrats.

The Hemp Goddess was right, that is what i was going to say. for me ur plant is perfect knowing that i'm still a beginner compaing ur experience my freinds...

I think that they both look great. Personally at this point, I do not believe that I would top them. What part of Oregon are you in?

Yep,,me thinks they are great just like they be. Gonna be some bushes there Bro.

Latest posts

Back