Low Stress Training, High Stress Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if you really want to know my thinking about Low Stress Training, High Stress Training, then i will tell you that i like Low Stress Training. Because i do not to Endure more Stress on my Body. So i can not to Shove High Stress Training. But i do not Force all of you for choose this Low Stress Training. It is only and only your choice that what is better Training for you.

Are you talking about plants or your body? We here are talking about plants.

Is that a Gay spammer? Why is he a " Backdoor" spammer not just a regular spammer ?

Both of these types of training produce similar results, but they are done in different ways. Everyone who trains has their preferred method.:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap_bong__emoticon:

I do LST as it can be started at any time in veg, gently of course if the plant is older, and with minimal interference with growth. It can be used to help a scraggly mother bush up from underneath an rejuvenate a bit. It can be done early on to increase growth of shoots from low nodes for cutting clones, or to give side shoots from low nodes a chance to become proper colas later, in the same manner as SCROG growing.
On mother plants, repotting so that the main stem is tilted 45' is a form of lst. This controls undesirable vertical growth and encourages side shoots.
Tying the apical node so that it is lower than the section of the plant you want to encourage is critical in all applications, but never do it past week 2 of flower.

I just started training mine. They're 3 weeks old yesterday. Topped 2, tied two down. I tied down the Topped plants as well, because they are taller strains.

Attachments

• 20200912_104714.jpg
    20200912_104714.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200912_104721.jpg
    20200912_104721.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200912_104657.jpg
    20200912_104657.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 28
When doing LST, when is it safe to remove the wire that you used to support the stalk when bending the plant over?

as long as the wire doesn't restrict the growth of the branch I'd leave it alone...removing them can easily break the branch off but if you feel the branch had taken the shape of the wire, anytime is ok to remove the wire...

Latest posts

Back