chemical burn?? please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucus86

Reaction score
this is a pic of super silver haze she started looking bad yesterday when i woke up, i think its chemical burn combine with heat stress, i fush her out real good and put her under my t-5, she was under my 1000w MH temps got high 2 days ago and im using fox farm nutes/soil with their foilage spary inbetween waterings, do you think she'll recover, is my diagnosis right, is there anything else i can do or just wait it now?

chemical burn 2.jpg

chemical burn 3.jpg

I see very little if any nute burn.

Most likely just heat stress from the abrupt temperature changes

Maybe need to harden the plant off a bit before just leaving the plant it under the 1000

I agree with pc...looks like it was too close to the light source and is not liking it...I don't see any real nute burn though...

i had the plant about 2 feet away from the light, isnt the rule 18 inches or am i wrong, shes been growing for about a month now when do you usaully put the plants under the MH and what legnth do you put between them?

You want to find the spot where the light feels warm but not hot on the back of your hand....that is where your canopy level shld be...it's not just heat though...younger plants shld be introduced to your HID lighting...the rays of a 1000w HID light are a lot stronger the a floro...

I think she looks beautiful...you either over/under watered her, or stressed her with heat/cold.

I'd not worry about something that looks like that.

Your good. Hope your prepared to gain multiple pounds with a bunch of SSH nugs around. I only selectively smoke it now. I have some pics in a journal on here. Very very dankish...

PS, it stinks very very bad late flower. Have a game plan.

game plan is to vent into attic which has ridgvent the entire way (48 ft long) the attic sits 25 ft from the ground level so the ridgevent probably sits somewhere areound 35 -40 feet up so im not worried about any smell, plus i live in a very remote area, corn fields, and farms all around me.

I think you're just loving them too hard. I'd certainly look into transplanting like yesterday though.

Luck and peace.

Nobody comes over that you would not want to know about it?

It looks like heat stress to me too and just out of curiosity how much soil is in the pots it looks like you dont have enough imo. Might want to transplant into bigger with more soil, love your roots and in return the will look after your plant who will then love you back!

Cheers!!!!

well, the room is going to above a huge 4 car garage, insulated, and im going to use a large HO inline fan to exhaust, i guess if i start smelling it ill have no choice but to get a scrubber, but we'll see. ta i was thinking of transplanting but then i did that flush and the soil is soaked right now so im going to wait another day, i just transplanted my Himalayan gold

HIM 1.jpg

HIM2.jpg

HIM3.jpg

are the damaged leaves pretty much dead now ? They look worse today, are they gonna look worse before they look better, there's new growth on the top so I know she's still growing, is the plant going to try and fix the leaves or just start growing more fan leaves to replace them?

the damaged leaves will not recover...but seriously...your plants look nice...don't sweat every little bump and spot...I'm an old scarred up man...but my body still works fine (most of the time)

I'd transplant to!

Himalyan Gold sounds sweet! I hope you continue to show us pics through out your grow! Have you thought about starting a journal...then we can help you spot trouble before you see it...lots of old pro's here ready to help!

the plants wernt heat stressed they were to close to the light- no harm in that unless they dry out! back the light off and nutes and youll be ok!

Latest posts

Back