Please tell me this is not a Hermie!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v35b

Reaction score
This my first grow, indoor hydro.

The plants are 5 weeks into 12/12

I need some expert eyes to take a look.

Thanks.:eek:

H-1.JPG

H-2.JPG

I do not see anything ....even without my glasses

That was what I was hoping for. Thanks

you will either get yellow bananas or balls if it hermies

Thanks, I have been searching for a good pic one. If anyone has a pic of a Hermie please post it.

Thanks!

did you check our resource section?

Yes I did. Just saw one pic.

what exactly is it you think you see that says herm? i would like to see a pic of this entire plant, because i see something that i may be wrong, but wont know til i see the whole thing. this is premature w/o seeing entire plant, but it looks like your plant may be trying to reveg. you sure theres no light leaks?

PCDUCK, I saw that pic. Are the little yellowish things the bannana's you were talking about?

I see nothing to worry about either....is that a Hvy Sativa? Looks like it...

Dank, I'm pretty sure there are no light leaks. I have the plants in a bathroom in my guest house which I don't use this time of the year. I even put tape over anything that has an indicator light. Timers, electric heater.
The plants are over 5' Jamaican sativa hybrid. lights are on from 7am till 7pm.

Thanks HL, Thats what I was looking for!

I'll be posting more pics soon in my grow journal.

Dank Don said:
what exactly is it you think you see that says herm? i would like to see a pic of this entire plant, because i see something that i may be wrong, but wont know til i see the whole thing. this is premature w/o seeing entire plant, but it looks like your plant may be trying to reveg. you sure theres no light leaks?

I agree with you Don. I don't see Hermie stuff, however, the only time I have seen leaves do that is when I revegged plants. Is there a night light or something in that bathroom, or a streetlight or porchlight shining in window? Good luck.

Hey Erwin, My grow room is on the second floor and the only window is a skylight, and I have covered that up.

There are no street lights. The plants are tall and getting close to the HPS, could that cause the problem? Doesn't feel that hot when I put my hand there.

v35b said:
Hey Erwin, My grow room is on the second floor and the only window is a skylight, and I have covered that up.

There are no street lights. The plants are tall and getting close to the HPS, could that cause the problem? Doesn't feel that hot when I put my hand there.

Hi v35b. If you are certain, then I wouldn't worry too much. I just wanted to throw a few ideas that you could have possibly overlooked. I'm by no means an expert, it is just my experience that the only time I've seen leaves like that is when I purposely revegged a plant, or when I took a clone from a flowering plant and put it into veg. I looked at my Marijuana Bible by Jorge Cervantes, and the pics of revegged plants look just like that. There could be other reasons for leaves to look that way that I'm just not aware of. Good looking plants otherwise!

Are you talking about the leaves turning under?

Latest posts

Back