Critical super silver haze 4x4 tent grow w scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so as promised here is the final post on this journal containing a smoke report. The buds are cured to 62% and are stable. I grew 3 plants and this strain seems to be very stable in phenotype. This strain is sativa dominant and i found it easy to grow in my system. Took it to 70 or so days of flower and cut with 10 percent amber to 90 percent cloudy trichs.

Yeild: very good...almost 2 lbs in a 4x4

Flavor: lemony and peppery. Fruity exhale.

Buzz: sativa all the way. Social and euphoric. Effects are onset almost immediately with no delayed/creeper effects. Those who are fans of satori will be satisfied. Lasts 2 to 3 hours leaving the user relaxed at the end.

Odor: lemon pledge and mango. A slight black pepper hint when buds are broken open.

Bag appeal: bright green with striking orange hairs. Super frosty and truly top shelf.

All in all this has been a treat to grow and smoke. I would definitely grow again.

Hot dawg fella! And all in 3 gallon containers? I ask no more. I believe! Like your grow a lot sir, kinda would like to do the same just with 1 or 2 less plants. That canopy is/was fantastic.

Terrific grow. I signed up here because I'm doing the same strain and kinda similar. It will be a version of a Hempy I think with cloth pots and perlite/coir. A first time thing for me. I'm so glad I decided to look up CSSH and SCROG another time before I got too far. I'm stoked about my freebie seed. Lol.

I saw you last grow too just because. Leds can really rock if they are decent ones. Buds are harder and thicker. Unfortunately mine was snagged from a friends place so it is regular HID for awhile anyways.

I saw you last grow too just because. Leds can really rock if they are decent ones. Buds are harder and thicker. Unfortunately mine was snagged from a friends place so it is regular HID for awhile anyways.

Hids definitely get the job done. Good luck with your ccsh. One of my fav all time strains.

Just read through this journal. Can someone explain the guest above's comment? Or why I am seeing a vaxxed comment from a guest in the first place?
By the way, awesome grow. Flower looks dank. Looking forward to seeing future grows.

Just read through this journal. Can someone explain the guest above's comment? Or why I am seeing a vaxxed comment from a guest in the first place?
By the way, awesome grow. Flower looks dank. Looking forward to seeing future grows.
I have no idea what that means. Shiloh was a known troll. Thanks for checking it out. It's an old one

Latest posts

Back