Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be excited to see you get that keef, I'm pulling for ya bud . Peace

I am with Umbra, not my deal. I have them. I just would have to smoke them all day to get half as high as i do with flowers. Interesting that the folks in legal states prefer flowers. I will have to ask my bff in cali that used to do pens all the time if he still does.

Cane, are you going to do the registry? I m going to call and talk to the liquor board on Monday.. Mr rb is driving me a little nuts about it... I have to know what happens if you have the 15 but don't register?

Dala I'm just waiting to get the grow on track !--- That $3,500 is already spent !--- I saw the operating video !--Not even hard to run !-- So I'm gonna play it like this !-- I can get empty cartridges --5 for a dollar !-- That honey oil come out the machine warm it and draw it up in a syringe to fill the cartridges !--- Printed heat seal bags and I got a brand !--- So flowers are worth more than oil !-- I'll have plenty flowers for us !-- I'll take the hit of oil being worth about 3/5 the value of flowers !--I plant 2/5 more and we all good !--- Just need a unique heavy oil producer !---I can change my plan at anytime !-- That same oil can be made into lollipops, drops and most things cannabis !---

Dala I'm just waiting to get the grow on track !--- That $3,500 is already spent !--- I saw the operating video !--Not even hard to run !-- So I'm gonna play it like this !-- I can get empty cartridges --5 for a dollar !-- That honey oil come out the machine warm it and draw it up in a syringe to fill the cartridges !--- Printed heat seal bags and I got a brand !--- So flowers are worth more than oil !-- I'll have plenty flowers for us !-- I'll take the hit of oil being worth about 3/5 the value of flowers !--I plant 2/5 more and we all good !--- Just need a unique heavy oil producer !---I can change my plan at anytime !-- That same oil can be made into lollipops, drops and most things cannabis !---
Well....it would need to be decarb'd first. There are other home CO2 extractors that have bigger chambers, but they cost more money. 1 lb chamber.

http://www.bestvaluevacs.com/co2-extractors.html

Been shopping Umbra and I've seen those !-- Looks like that Simply"C" is the best buy even with the 1/4 lb. Add on kit !-- We talking mom and pop operation !-- I don't want it to be work !--- U right about decarb ingredients it for edibles but that's not a problem !--- 90 minute run time with a 1/4 lb capacity I can make 30 mils of oil running it 4 times in a day !--- I'll take others trim --I'll take weed rejected for bugs and extract it all !--- I'm keeping the choice kolas but everything else gets oiled !

morning ofc, happy sunday morning to everybody. looks like rain this morn. coffee done bowl packed so that means it's WAKE AND BAKE time. hell i need it this morn as i feel like i worked all week. chat at yall in a bit. peace

You know you're smoking crap when you go to pick up the bowl for another vape and you burn your fingers.

No Dala !--U got mail !---Working on proper Wake and Bake down here !-- Been doing some research !--This Snow Lotus as a mom is legendary !---- Then they brought in a super dad like Giggy's '88 g13hp !--- I do some breeding the last thing I would do is cross it on a Snow Lotus mom !-- Looks like U can't go wrong !

Hey I haven't looked but I was just wondering --Do U think the bugs in Ridex sewer treat is anything like EM-1 ? -- Just a thought !-- Good Weed got my mind working !-- Useful stuff like what is the sound of one hand clapping !--Why can't it be how to create super weed !-- Oh ! We lit up at the beach this morning!

Good morning O.F.C.Beautiful day here on the..O.P. Hard time getting out of bed....but I found my pipe so it's all good...:48:

What up Cane ? --- I got an idea -- U get your brush cutter and I'll get my hedge trimmers and we'll go out and hurt us ourselfs again !-- Don't sound fun --- We could cripple around like this for a few more days !--

Hey I know ya'll get stoned every morning but let's not forget to welcome sopappy to the O.F.C. !-- 62 year old pot pharmer -- He just finally found home at the O.F.C. !

Keef, I love to do the work, but I sure pay for it after..Rest up and try to go at it again....
Sopappy ......Let's burn one & try to keep the fingers out of it..:)
....You will love it here...Welcome...:48:

That not getting out of bed easily today is going around, but man my yard is cute.. so worth it. It is a beautiful morning here too.. Headed for the 90's this week or maybe 100.. good thing our beloved plants don't mind it that hot. However, i don't think they grow over 100.

Do you guys use turmeric? i use it three times a day, it works really well on inflammation and doesn't harm you... It is my go to daily.

That's why I say --" I will decide where I spend my pain "--- I know I'm gonna pay for it so I need a reason to hurt myself !--- I still got to finish that hedge !-- It looks like sh** !---I plan to finish when I'm lit up on a heavy dose of caps !--- At least it won't hurt so bad while I'm working !

That not getting out of bed easily today is going around, but man my yard is cute.. so worth it. It is a beautiful morning here too.. Headed for the 90's this week or maybe 100.. good thing our beloved plants don't mind it that hot. However, i don't think they grow over 100.

Do you guys use turmeric? i use it three times a day, it works really well on inflammation and doesn't harm you... It is my go to daily.

Good Morning Rose...We are welcoming the warmth here ,our summer highs might get into the 80s...
How do you take the turmeric?
My yard could look a lot better although, I have been working on three yards...ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back