Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning ofc. Keef, thinking of you and DD on your trip home. We love ya.. be safe and enjoy that cool scooter DD picked up for you...

so after a three month cure my outdoor grow still sucks. Mr rb made some oil for our friend Joe and it isn't very strong. I am so disappointed. I need some good clean dank..
That is my whine this morning.

We have finally hit 30 degrees, we have two inches of ice on 2 feet of snow... but i hear it might start melting.. woo hoo. i haven't been out of the house in 12 days... omg.

Join me for our morning smoke.

Morning O.F.C. ! -- I ain't doing nothing till I had my coffee and pipe !-- Get my wake and bake duty out the way first !-- Get some caps in my belly -- Get my swerve on properly so I can fly low on the trip !--Stupid people shouldn't drive !-- 5-6 hour drive divided high almost all the way !-- pipe ? -or one hitter ? --joints or just take the makings ?--lighters ? -- This is my packing list !
Thanks Rose !-- We be careful !--

Morning Sunshine !-- If U high enough U don't even notice !-- I was thinking about making the same short post bout 4-5 times then ask for tech help cause my computer was stuck !
Looks like it's gonna be a wet drive !-- Gonna hit 85 Saturday! -- Tell me more of this thing ya'll call winter ?
Can someone look in on the pharm while I'm gone ? -- Just do not pick up anything even just to look at it no matter how inviting !
Somethings ain't what they seem !-- Boom-Boom !

4 girls out of 5 plants I'm sexing and fast too !-- 2 Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel girls -- (Looking for that Strawberry! )-- GDP -x- Black Rose girl ( took me awhile - 4 tries just to get one to germ and she a girl !) -- BPU-x- GDP a girl too !-- The White -x- Nepal Indica shows nothing yet -- Go ahead and be a boy !-- I already got a girl ! -- That's what I want now anyway !-- We get back I got 2 more strawberries to sex and some more BPU-X-GDP !

Hoe Berry wants to stretch ? -- The beginnings of The Texas Tie Down !-- I'm tie the stem in a loose knot -- That loop will be the bottom anchor point for my tie down when she gets buck wild later cause she will !-- Might be able to get 2 knots if she don't slow down that stretching !-- Post to stretch some in bloom not all the dam time !

View attachment 20170119_085919-1.jpg

keef so sorry to hear about your brother, take care of your family bro and be safe on your travels. i haven't been around much but wanted to check in. keef take your time bro no rush.

Thanks Giggy seems like everytime I go back to the piney woods it to bury someone ! -- We get back we gotta find a cheap apartment up on the San Antonio side of Austin !-- Maybe San Marcos I don't know !-- She need a place to sleep between weekend night shifts ! -- Got to go get my scooter !-- The thought of a "Scooter" instead of a motorcycle - amuses me !--We be on the road in a couple hours !

Good morning everyone hope everyone is off to an excellent start this morning hay Keef did you notice the leafs on that Umbra surprised they're pretty neat I noticed it has the exact same purple in the stock as the BB King but the leaves are a little fater on the surprise then the BB King :48:

It is very cute budlight. I had one like that once... Fun to see.

good morning giggy.

I have a question if a plant is mature enough will it show it sex without changing the light

yes, they are called pre flowers. Both male and female do it. It is one of the ways you know the plants are mature enough to make seed.

yes, they are called pre flowers. Both male and female do it. It is one of the ways you know the plants are mature enough to make seed.

A female pre-flower should have a hair growing out of it right

Thanks Giggy seems like everytime I go back to the piney woods it to bury someone ! -- We get back we gotta find a cheap apartment up on the San Antonio side of Austin !-- Maybe San Marcos I don't know !-- She need a place to sleep between weekend night shifts ! -- Got to go get my scooter !-- The thought of a "Scooter" instead of a motorcycle - amuses me !--We be on the road in a couple hours !
keef i would love to go to the piney woods, been a long time since i was home. yall get a place in s.m. or s.a. then we can stop for a visit when i head towards mom's place.
It is very cute budlight. I had one like that once... Fun to see.

good morning giggy.
hello rose

Dangerous Diana behind the wheel and we rolling into Houston! --Hope I don't get a ticket for hauling weed !
They can't find but 1/2 oz anyway !
Dan-- Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- I catch up with ya'll later !

Definitely not high enough for this **** !

Evening OFC
Safe Journeys Cuz. Enjoy the time with your family. Spent a week with mine. When we buried Grandpa. Last Year. Best Week of my life.
Hope Everyone has a High Evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back