Norther Light # 2 Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jao33333

Reaction score
This is my Norther Light Girl #2 I have one more left to havrvest reel soon fingers crossed.:D

100_1896 (2).JPG

100_1899 (2).JPG

100_1907 (2).JPG

100_1822 (3).JPG

If I was a fish I would eat that lure.

Very nice as usual :holysheep:

Up North of you about 10 States, I have been putting the "smackdown" on the Fall Walleyes. My lucky lure this year is the Rapala X-Rap #8 in silver and black. Last 2 years, it was the Yozuri Crystal Minnow, same color.

God made Stickbaits for a multiple of reasons I see:cool:

Keep on doin' what you do Bro;)

very nice!! cant wait to get mine flowering..

Looks like a nice harvest. any thoughts on dry weight?

UCanDoIt said:
Very nice as usual :holysheep:

Up North of you about 10 States, I have been putting the "smackdown" on the Fall Walleyes. My lucky lure this year is the Rapala X-Rap #8 in silver and black. Last 2 years, it was the Yozuri Crystal Minnow, same color.

God made Stickbaits for a multiple of reasons I see:cool:

Keep on doin' what you do Bro;)
Thank You UcanDoit. I swore by my Yo-zuri Black Back. I have always like incorporating black or green back with white bellies on my lures. My first Snook was caught on a Yo-Zuri Black Back. I don't think i took the lure off my pole for a good mounth when i discovered Yo-zuris. I love the Crystal minnow line. I have never gone Walleye fishing before I know i would like to get out my jigs for when there deep in the water colum ??.:aok: I know I used to love my Norther Pike Fishing could'nt beet a live Sun Fish or the trustie old Dardevel red and white Spoons.

Disco94 said:
Looks like a nice harvest. any thoughts on dry weight?
I Took her down last Thrus. So I just Today was able to weigh them before i put them into jars . It came out to be 3 1/2 OZ. Not bad for Three 1/2 month. She was'nt in the grown she was in a five gallon pot.I had a late start this year drooped the seeds Jun, 15th. and first time Grow in this state. I love the Sun !!! A bit of sun difference from back home in VT. I don't know why it took me this long to Grow down here. :hitchair:

2Dog said:
very nice!! cant wait to get mine flowering..
Thank You 2Dogs. The Green Thumb for when your Girls come to Life:aok:

outdoorsman101 said:
hahaha i second that.
For sure !! I would be F----- if i came across this lure. I'd been on someones dinner plate.:eek:

Here is a pic of Her in Jars. I had to put the rest of my jars from NL #1 in my dresser. I am running out of room to stash jars. Its been a long time and coming for this round.:)

100_1923 (2).JPG

Nice Stash Bro...I see empty Yozuri and Flourocarbon packages in the backround;)

You seem to be a lot like me...eat, breathe, FISH and work!!!!!

UCanDoIt said:
Nice Stash Bro...I see empty Yozuri and Flourocarbon packages in the backround;)

You seem to be a lot like me...eat, breathe, FISH and work!!!!!
I always say A lot of FISHING and a .............littel work. It's like that bumper sticker said Work is for people that don't know how to FISH !!!! I'll put up a Picture off all my Stash soon that i was blessed with this year :D Thank you.

I have that bummper sticker.....

Work is for people who dont know how to Fish...
on the other side is...
Age is only important if you are a cheese.

Excellent harvest and Cheers on the Jars!

You smoke with those jerks??? :rofl: (I'm a soft bait man myself).

Nice harvest- congratulations!

tcbud said:
I have that bummper sticker.....

Work is for people who dont know how to Fish...
on the other side is...
Age is only important if you are a cheese.

Excellent harvest and Cheers on the Jars!
Hey Tcbud this one is for you .:D and thank you.

100_1928 (2).JPG

BBFan said:
You smoke with those jerks??? :rofl: (I'm a soft bait man myself).

Nice harvest- congratulations!
I have my times for soft baits to. I play both sides. I due love them fluxs. Thanks you.

Latest posts

Back