sativa question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anglerguy78

Reaction score
So I have a sativa in mid-late flower with swelling bracts and all cloudy trichs that don't have much aroma in northern mass. Buds are stating to stretch a bit. Wondering if trichs will ever turn amber before rain and cold sets in. Had some very minor bud rot in some nearby denser indica-sativa plants that I cut out effectively. Currently 3-4 more days without rain forecast so I'm thinking of taking about half the main tops at the end of that good-weather period and let the rest go. I also have lower popcorn buds from another indica-sativa mix that has all red pistils and still all cloudy trichs after 10 wks in bloom which I'm hoping go to some amber. If you experienced growers have any thoughts, please let me know. So far your tips and hints have been very helpful and definitely increased my yield over last year by about 100%. Wicked awesome.

IMG_0624_sm.jpg

IMG_0619_sm.jpg

Sativas are just the of Indicas. They are tall and thin plants. They typically take longer to germinate and flower. Though yield is usually lower than Indica, but are very potent. Sativas are better suited for outdoors,since they grow taller and has a longer flowering period.

Sativa's are for a more "up" high and in my opinion shouldn't go amber. Just my thoughts. I take satori all cloudy, I never go amber on her. Take a test piece and smoke it.

Latest posts

Back