having trouble !!! advice needed plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
No sweet lime just helps stabilize ph and I believe it brings some magnesium as well as calcium to the table as well.

Found this online...maybe it will help you understand.

Growing Cannabis With Mycorrhizae

Mycorrhizae are soil organisms that have a close, symbiotic relationship with the plant’s rhizosphere. The word “mycorrhizae” actually stems from the latin words mycor (fungus) and rhiza (root). The mycorrhizae and roots form a sort of tissue that enlarges the surface absorption area of the roots by 100 to 1000 times. Mycorrhizae create thousands of tiny filaments or threads that act like an extension of the root system. This not only increases the plant’s ability to uptake water but also the ability to uptake vital nutrients.
Medical marijuana plants with supplemented mycorrhizae will never be “held up” by the inability to uptake nutrients. This is very important for indoor horticulturalists that spend vast sums of money on high powered lighting and CO2 enrichment designed to maximize photosynthesis. Mycorrhizae also increase resistance to environmental stresses like drought or cold and reduce shock associated with transplanting. Supplemented mycorrhizae will increase a plant’s efficiency and may even require a reduction in fertilizer concentrations.

Link to the actual article>>>hxxp://bigbudsmag.com/grow/how/arti...al-microbe-growing-medical-marijuana-may-2012

:cool2: thank u very much

Yeah,,I remember when i first started growing,,i thought I was gonna grow that freaken WEED cheap.I mean its just a WEED,,right?WRONGGGGG.THat weed is not cheap,,nor easy,, to grow into a good Dence Dank BUD.:D
I started out with nothing more then CFLS when I found MP Forum,,soon found I was about to dig into my pockets if I wanted good BUD.:icon_smile:

WeedHopper said:
A PH pen for Nute solution,,or water. Soil test kit for soil. I use soil test kits to see how my NPK is and PH sometimes. Also I check what kind of soil I have by using a method I found online. For type of soil,,I took a Mason jar fill about 1/2 way up with soil,,and water and shake. set it down and check in 24 hrs. you will see the different layers of Silt ,sand ,clay,and etc. Cant remember exactly right now,,but you can look it up on the net. Anyway it lets you know if ya have to much Clay or Sand,,and gives ya an idea of how good your drainage will be,,which is very important.

true i need to know and have a soil test kit i could use in the other growings 2

WeedHopper said:
Yeah,,I remember when i first started growing,,i thought I was gonna grow that freaken WEED cheap.I mean its just a WEED,,right?WRONGGGGG.THat weed is not cheap,,nor easy,, to grow into a good Dence Dank BUD.:D
I started out with nothing more then CFLS when I found MP Forum,,soon found I was about to dig into my pockets if I wanted good BUD.:icon_smile:

man i paid almost $18,000 cuz of MP forum they ( u guyz ) made me luv growing weed then it went to growing different veggies and cannt have a proper weed plant untill now :holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep:

There are so many things wrong going on here.....

weed aint pepper plants- you cant just toss in some outside soil and let um rip....

These guys nailed alot of whats wrong
Reading through the FAQ is what you need to do..

take a step back because you will have way better end results if you teach yourself instead of asking a whole bunch of simple questions you coukd have avoided just be doing research.

goodluck!

trillions of atoms said:
There are so many things wrong going on here.....

weed aint pepper plants- you cant just toss in some outside soil and let um rip....

These guys nailed alot of whats wrong
Reading through the FAQ is what you need to do..

take a step back because you will have way better end results if you teach yourself instead of asking a whole bunch of simple questions you coukd have avoided just be doing research.

goodluck!

i didnt say so !! just shared the pepper foto for fun !!!!!
btw how we learn stuff ? from the mistakes we do !

BudGrower said:
i didnt say so !! just shared the pepper foto for fun !!!!!
btw how we learn stuff ? from the mistakes we do !

ToA is just stating the obvious my friend....you need to have a basic understanding of how cannabis grows and the difference in Organic growing and using chemical nutrients. Organic is easier in the fact that ph does not play a significant role in growing, but is harder in the area of making a super soil and having a healthy micro hurd. Chemical nutrients are easy as long as you can keep your ph in check. I came up a chemical nutrient grower so I have learned the hard way just how important PH is. It is the key to everything else imo. If it is out of whack your plant can't eat. Bottom line.

Once you go chasing nutrient deficiencies it never ends well.
That is why I use a neutral soil and ph everything once my plants start feeding. I want total control.

Hamster Lewis said:
ToA is just stating the obvious my friend....you need to have a basic understanding of how cannabis grows and the difference in Organic growing and using chemical nutrients. Organic is easier in the fact that ph does not play a significant role in growing, but is harder in the area of making a super soil and having a healthy micro hurd. Chemical nutrients are easy as long as you can keep your ph in check. I came up a chemical nutrient grower so I have learned the hard way just how important PH is. It is the key to everything else imo. If it is out of whack your plant can't eat. Bottom line.

Once you go chasing nutrient deficiencies it never ends well.
That is why I use a neutral soil and ph everything once my plants start feeding. I want total control.

i will :hubba::icon_smile: thnx alot

I didnt say you did brother...im making a relationship between the two gaps.

I see your a good farmer. Not doubting your ability muh friend....

but you need to understand the basics first.

arreation in soil for cannabis is important, that cow manure mud you got goin on is a huge problem.

you cant grow good weed in poor dirt.

start reading and fill them empty crevices in that noggin....

the dank will get better and better AS you learn.

trillions of atoms said:
I didnt say you did brother...im making a relationship between the two gaps.

I see your a good farmer. Not doubting your ability muh friend....

but you need to understand the basics first.

arreation in soil for cannabis is important, that cow manure mud you got goin on is a huge problem.

you cant grow good weed in poor dirt.

start reading and fill them empty crevices in that noggin....

the dank will get better and better AS you learn.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: thnx

Latest posts

Back