Seedless Outdoor Grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auburn1985

Reaction score
Just a basic question from an indoor grower who is toying with the idea of trying a small outdoor grow:

Is it possible to do an outdoor grow without getting your female plants pollinated? In other words, is an outdoor seedless grow possible? I would assume that "nearby" outdoor growers might be careless and allow males to pollinate your females...

There's always that chance but I've been pulling off seedless grows for yrs

ozzydiodude said:
There's always that chance but I've been pulling off seedless grows for yrs

Just curious: how do you hide your outdoor plants to avoid helicopter surveillance?

no more than 3 plants in a patch. NEVER NEVER beat a path to them. The trail of a foot path leads them to the patches

Yes it is possible.

I am a few weeks from harvest and my outdoor plant appears to be sensi.

i've never had seeded bud OD.. unless i wanted to, or screwed up myself. ;)
you are correct; a careless nearby grower could contaminate your crop.. but i'd think that's a pretty rare case.

are you thinking backyard, or guerilla?
yard; no foolproof method, but i always plant near other greenery (but keeping in mind; a lot of greenery isn't very green come croptober ;)) my raspberry's and rosebush work well.. but my raspberry's are dying now and being a little more obvious ;)

guerilla; ozzy covered it.. make no obvious path, and don't grow in bunches (it's so obvious from the sky)

There's always that chance u get seeds in your buds but it's rare i have always grown sinsemilla buds outdoors for years.

you're more likely to get seeds from rouge hermi branches then stray pollen from other grows.

unless you live in ditchweed country!!

Latest posts

Back