What's Happening?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
I though it was PH since when I checked it was over 3 set it at 5.8 but this just kept progressing, I must be getting rusty here to not know what the source of the problem is. probably not pest related, and ppm is at 1200 with plenty of Mg, N,P,K... I think I need help in figuring it out, thanks

I though it was PH since when I checked it was over 3 set it at 5.8 but this just kept progressing, I must be getting rusty here to not know what the source of the problem is. probably not pest related, and ppm is at 1200 with plenty of Mg, N,P,K... I think I need help in figuring it out, thanks
oh i meant PH was over 6, not over 3. I was obviously sooo high when I posted that first post lol

You are going to have to give us a rundown of your feeding and watering schedule, the nutes you are using, temps humidity. How big is your pots, are you in DWC or a recirculating hydro system?

Initially it looks like heat/low humidity stress, but I bet those are in check. My next thought is that you have a chemical buildup that has reached toxicity, and is locking out something. How often do you fflush and/or replace solutions and/or clean the system?

It is a flood and drain setup, nutes are raw chemicals which i mix in parts. there is no heat at all, humidity is okay. ppm is 1200 and the res has been filled for only 9-10 days now. I am suspecting root problems OR damage caused by spraying them with pesticide once when the concentration maybe was high, and caused the leaves to have this stress and damage. I see them still growing well but have this on some leaves

the plants are looking better, although I detected some problems, basically and surprisingly, pests, whiteflies and some other fly. I guess the pesticide application was not all that effective given that my room is not proper yet, got stuff laying around, which doesn't help at all, but the plants look much better growing fast. I think I have this under control, it' been like a year that i hadn't grown weed, but hey, I'm back in shape :cool:

It sounds like you may have some soil bourne critters that may be doing a little damage to the roots. Either that or they were doing damage until you sprayed them. They may still be there so you should do a second application. I would use Azomax in the reservoir to attack any of the bugs that may be there. I know I have had hundreds of fungus gnats lay eggs in my res before. I thought I had them wiped out and hadn't seen any but the plants were still floundering. I opened up the tank to see the roots off the plant and found the gnat larva were everywhere. I did a treatment of Azomax directly to the water and the next day they were all gone.

Unfortunately when the roots have been damaged, it takes a while for them to recover. That could be the source of what you are seeing if they look to be recovering now. :)

i have no larvae at all in my res, and i am in hydro h2o2 is added to res for that purpose. however, the flyers are coming from a pile of coco that is still there. as well some cleaning is required. i changed the place of my growroom and still haven't had it all setup. today i had a couple of hours free so i spent them on wiring. i need to remove some bushes that are near my intake exhaust and nuke my new surrounding... thanks hushpuppy, i hope that you follow my journal link in my previous post

Is it only the bottom?

Makes me think a hot spot and to much intensity from the lighting the way it is tacoing. Try moving the plant or light and see if it goes away.

it is white flies first time i encounter them they seem very aggressive, i will nuke them in the coming hours

Latest posts

Back