Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: Looks like Duck knows Rose so we better plat katchup

:

LOL, that is me right up there ^^^^ So good to be amongst friends. I am headed for the vape, gotta keep my rep up.

I lost my iPhone at the concert last night. I panicked!!! I retraced my steps, checked lost and found, and asked a few beer men. :p

I was just sick. I usually take care of my things.

When I did a final check under our blanket and the rest of our stuff, I saw the couple that had been next to us had moved a little further down the hill.
I went and asked the lady if she knew where my phone was. She said no then asked her hubby and he said no and that they don't even have iPhones. He then patted down his jeans and lookie there!!! He had my phone this whole time. I suspect he took it on purpose- its in a big thick chunky case that's pretty noticible, but felt sorry for me and decided to give it back. Doesn't matter tho really. I GOT MY PHONE BACK!!! :D but damn, I must be addicted to the thing seeing how upset I was. :p. I need to backup my pics and things, in case this ever happens again without the happy outcome. :(

I was very tired and hungover this morning. It was hard getting kids to school and especially having to taste test 5 gnarly chicken breasts.
I took the smallest bites possible. Hopefully tomorrows last 5 will be palatable. I'll get $80 tomorrow for my input the last 3 days. :)

Happy bday drift!

High to everyone. I'm too tired for personal hellos. I'm going to put myself out of my misery and hit the hay.

Biu!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

SM glad you found your phone.

I am getting ready for the flea market

BIU :bong:

:confused2: Don't your dog bite you for bring home Fleas?

Glad you got the phone back SM I know your lost without it.

BIU BHCers get over hump Day with style

:ciao: good morning BHC. Hope everyones having a nice day today.

Duck, good luck at the flea market, there are treasures just waiting to be found.
SM, congrats on getting your phone back. It's amazing how much valuable, irreplaceable stuff those things hold. I can remember when the only thing you could do with a phone was make a call ;)

The rest of you fine folk......let's get this thing started :bong: :banana: :bong: :banana: :bong:

:ciao: Rose

Cubby remember when If you couldn't lift 10 lbs to your ear you couldn't use a cell

:48::48:

Hi Ozzy and cubby, 4U, Duck.

Those phones were the size of your shoes. A big man's shoe. Hell, i remember party lines I am so old. Not the crank phones, not that old. lol

Ok, back to the vape..

Ozzy the first time I saw one of those phones was at a drive in, the guy in the next car was using one, and I was wondering "Why is this guy talking into a shoe box?" We should go back to those monstosities, there'd be alot less people driving while phoning.

yeah true that cubby

I remember dad carring this big suitcase looking thing that was a 'mobile phone"..must have wieght 12lbs:rofl:

anywho...its overcast day here and Im a start my SHED grow log ....but first lets share this Pink Lemonaid

P8280030.JPG

P8280033.JPG

OK, thanks 4U. I was just in looking at PP and Pink momma, they sure do smell as infants. wow.

I will enjoy your pink lemonade.

I hate when I go somewhere and forget my phone -- what if I break down? Losing it would be like misplacing a kid in a department store -- I would freak....
Glad you got it back -- would be way low to jack someone's phone.

Peace

Thanks hemper, duck, cubby and ozzman. It was terrifying to be honest. I realized it was gone right when Linkin Park hit the stage. Needless to say I didn't enjoy the 1st half of their show. The 2nd half was pure bliss. :giggle:

Oh yes, those old phones! I remember our 1st cordless phone. It was bulky with a long *** antenna. I broke it off by accident not long after. :p

Want to know something though? Cell phones are getting bigger again. Also, there's a handset to plug into your cell phone that's wayy retro- spiraled cord and all! Crazy!!

I want boom boxes to come back out! :D

Ok, I have finished that chicken taste test. 45 mins a day for 3 days. It was supposed to pay like $80 or something. At the end I opened my envelope and there was $110 inside. What a nice surprise. Very glad it's over, I've had my fill of smoked chicken breasts for a while. :rolleyes:

BIU! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. :)

Yes! :)

Tho in my case, burn it up. :p My bong is out of commission right now.

Latest posts

Back