Crystal..from seeds.nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends..I wasnt going to share this one on account i dont think she will finish..as most know i live in seattle and the fall rains here are terrable..I lost lots last summer to mold..this "crystal" says takes 12+ weeks to finish..but it sure is exciteing to watch..take care and be safe

I also snapped her neck at 6 feet she was reaching over the hedge..that was in june..she is now well over 8 feet tall and serious round..

005.JPG

005-1.JPG

006.JPG

006-2.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

016-1.JPG

Hello 4u2 :)

I just found this, it says 9 weeks.

Have you ever grown this strain before?

~ High Life Cup winner 2002, Crystal seeds are White Widow crossed with Northern Lights. They produce a short bushy plant with big, sticky buds covered in crystals. Crystal is a high yielder and is very high in THC. Easier to grow than White Widow. Buds have a heavy kerosene like aroma and produce smoke with a kick.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/can be grown outdoor
TYPE Indica / Sativa mix
PLANT HEIGHT Medium, 100-120cm indoor / 190-250 outdoor
FLOWERING TIME 9 Weeks
HARVEST End of Sep if outdoor
YIELD 200-300g indoor / 550g outdoor ~

:peace:

thanks HIppy..we will see..and yes i grew this all last fall...well tried..i ended up giveing up on them aftyer 10 weeks due to no trichs and spiders mites..I was 6 for 6 on females..but i have not been able to finish one..hope she will fair outside..heres the last one Harvest from inside at 13 weeks,,and still no trichs

snapped her neck as well..this strain grows real fast and stretches all most 3 time the size in flower..she ended up with 6 collas..you seen this one b4..enjoy you day my friend

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Hay 4u, I read the farmers almanac for our area. We should have a dryer/warmer oct. So you should make the 12 week mark. Im also growing some crystal, I also read 8-9 weeks and a med. highth plant. Good luck with that monster. Ray Jay

man they have trouble with the weekly weather.. i put little faith in them correctly predicting octobers weather ;)

good luck 4U, hopefully she'll finish for you.. if not, polly teepee's are easily built ;)

Glad to see someone from my area, I'm a little over an hour north of Seattle. Unfortunately I have no useful info. to help you out.

thanks for checking her out everone..and thanks for the kind words.

will update as she grows....:bolt::bong:

I'd prefer your weather to mine I think. Seattle ... think I nearly reached there on my mad holiday to the US in 1980, drove up route 1 into Washington state. Quite rainy. Of course it was Christmas so no surprise there ... but the climate was OK. Not like here where I just lost my indicas to the heat. And you have a good number of daylight hours in summer. The size of those outdoors tells me the soil and climate are both great for them. Have you thought of putting black plastic bags over them at the end of the day or in the early morning to restrict the daylight hours and force them to flower sooner?

no i didnt think of that..but a black bag will only cover one branch..and should i worry about it swetting with plastic? Im thinking of some kinda cover for sure..will keep you posted..thanks leafminer

If you have the tools,time and space you could make greenhouse type of structure out of 2x4's and cover it with the black plastic they use for landscaping. If you made it with hinges it would be a snap to setup/takedown and would be compact enough to store during the day.

OGKushman said:
Put her in a small green house!!!

:rofl: she is in ground and is sure to be over 10 fett tall after the stretch..im not moveing her:p

Gonna Eat That? said:
If you have the tools,time and space you could make greenhouse type of structure out of 2x4's and cover it with the black plastic they use for landscaping. If you made it with hinges it would be a snap to setup/takedown and would be compact enough to store during the day.

Now this is what I was thinking..but with clear plastic to allow the light to get to her..but needs to with stand the winds...ya lost me on the hinges..with her at 12 feet max how would ya constuct it? thanks and no i aint gonna eat it :giggle: How ever did ya come up with that one:rofl:

As for the name....I didn't want to use any previous forum names and I don't stop eating when I'm baked so it seemed fitting.

Ah, I thought you wanted it for evenings to block streetlights or what have you. Sadly I didn't misunderstand because I was stoned, just a lack of attention :/
I suggested the hinges so you could fold it up and store it during the day then unfold the house for nights.

Construction would depend on the shape of the plant. If the top is narrow I would build it like a house with a pitched roof or, if the wind always comes from one direction make the top 2-3 feet on a slant like a leen-too(spelling?) as to cut down on wind resistance which will make or break the structure, and your plant(pun intended). Either way will help to keep the wind from hitting it full force. 12ft. high x 8ft.? wide is 96sq. ft. of surface for the wind to push against. That's a good bit
12ft. plant...damn lol.
Well, to deal with the wind you may want to use 4x4's on the four corners since they are pressure treated and you can set them in the ground without too much drama. If you plan on keeping the structure up for more plants I'd use some concrete in the holes. If the structure is only for this colossal plant then 2x4's will do fine. The plastic can just be stapled but you'll need a couple vertical supports in between the ground posts so the wind doesn't tear the plastic. If the winds get real crazy you can put the plastic up then use some molding or rip a couple 2x4's and put them over where you stapled. Again, the wind speed will determine the depth of the posts. Yet another option, place the house at a 45 degree angle so it splits the wind. 30 degree offset is....a 50% reduction (I think) so 45 degrees will be about 65-70% of the original wind speed.

phew, hope that was complicating enough. I know you don't know me and situations like this are risky for paranoid people like myself but I'd be more than happy to help you design and build it.

:stoned: Ill have to come back to this one..

Latest posts

Back