Sweet Sativa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DLtoker

Well, just tossing a few pics of the grow out there... The full Sativas just started forming REAL buds so there still aren't pics of those. They are huge! I'm stoked I'm not going to have to grow for two years... (fingers crossed)

Anyways, these are all looking to be anywhere from 3-5 weeks out. Depending on how quickly the trichs mature. Not as fragrant as I am used to for some reason. However, they are super healthy and I am now starting to hit them hard with the nutes... If you can't tell... :rolleyes:

Still am battling the bugs. Thus far, the biggest fan leaves are only getting hit. Hopefully it will stay that way so I don't lose anything due to mold...

Bring on the sun! :cool:

Oh, two more pics here.... My favorites, actually.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8382/ppuser/4034
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8381/ppuser/4034

DSC01471.png

DSC01473.png

DSC01474.png

DSC01481.png

DSC01486.png

DSC014801.png

pretty color on the buds cant wait for my purples to turn color.

those pistels are Awesome!
and I must say....
Dang fine to be here!

Very nice brother...I will be waiting for harvest pics;)

wow,nice pics.My sativas have'nt even started to bud yet :(I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.They appear to be getting ready,but it's late..We shall see I spose
Stay Cool

Thanks folks... Rep added...

After scoping the trichs out, these are at about 75% cloudy currently. Meaning, harvest could be right around the corner. I harvested some LR2s a month ago or so at 75% cloudy, but I have grown that strain plenty of times so I knew what to expect. The buds aren't huge, but that's my fault for not pushing these harder with nutes earlier on. So, I think, maybe in a few days or a week there may be a partial harvest...! They have been flowering for 6 weeks now. :huh: :ccc:

How did ya get em to finish up so early DL?

Genetics...?

Well, the seeds were started the first week in may. They have always been in full sun, virtually all day long... Their soil is moist 24/7. Once the first/second week in July rolled around, they started getting blasted with tons of Phosphorous... Foliar, top dressings and watering. The buds on about half of the plants came on very quickly.... Especially looking so Sativa dominant.

I suppose the starting of the P early on helped things along. Kelp extract has been thrown at these in a huge way as well. I continue to foliar feed (Kelp, 1-10-1 guano, FF Big Bloom, Neem Oil) once a week and have doubled the nute concentration in the most recent two feedings. Everyone has their reasons for not doing it in flower... I use organic products. I am not going to harvest these until we get a good, solid rain to clean them up. Many people are scared of mold. Well, it rains outside. Foliar feeds are light and when done just after sunrise, the plants dry within a half an hour or so.

This is not your normal grow setup. Super low maintenance if it needs to be. (They never really required a watering at all this year.) Once everything is done, I will give you pics and more details of my grow setup. ;)

The buds don't look done though... Just haven't fattened up at all yet. I took a sample nug to see how it treats me. The plants with purple nugs are looking closer to finishing than the ones with pink pistils. The sample from one with pink pistils and is around 60% cloudy... Will keep you posted as to how things finish up. Chopper season is upon us...

DSC01489.png

DSC01495.png

DSC01511.png

you lucky, lucky man. outdoor crops always look so beautiful.

Thanks bro. I sure do snap a bunch of pictures because these are some of the prettiest I have ever grown.

Well, wait. Every time they blow my mind for one reason or another! :rolleyes:

wow looking great i love your pics

beautiful DLtoker.:) ...

would we be looking at Subs super soil grow mix?;) ...

i even put one of your pics on my screen saver. absolutely beautiful my friend...Irish...

Thanks for the kind words folks. I really do enjoy trying to make an art out of growing, as well as taking photos.

IRISH... Back in my day of studying for my MGG (Masters of Ganja Growing ;) ) I did a lot of reading up on people's mixes. And really, many of them work great. However, I noticed that nearly none of them were hot enough. So, this is what I used for this grow... I'm not saying it's the only way or the right way. It's the way that works best for me. I'm sure I left a few things out, but this is it for the most part.

1 bail of Fafard potting mix
4 bags of manuer
1 bag vermiculite
1 bag Perlite
5lbs lime
5 lb bag of the brown colored bag espoma product :p
5 lbs bone meal
5 lbs blood meal
3 lbs Kelp Meal
10 lbs EW Castings
3 lbs 1-10-1 guano
10 lbs of Milorganite

Smoke and enjoy the photos. I am going to be updating this with pictures regularly. I am awaiting harvest but it seems as if the maturation of the trichs is in a bit of a stall... Great weather for as long as I can see so I am in no rush! :D :ccc:

can't wait for next update DLtoker.:D ...

the mix sounds good. ?--- what is espoma product :p??? is this epsom?:confused2: ...

also, i'll have to yahoo that fafard potting mix. i guess theres things i have'nt heard of after all.;) ...

are these in buckets DL, or in the ground?

i know , i know. still an inquisitive little so, and so...:D :cool: ...Irish...

Those are some beautiful purple pistils...looking great.

Thanks folks. :hubba:

Espoma... Good stuff AND cheap. hxxp://www.espoma.com/p_consumer/tones_plant.html

Well, I went to take some photos and it seems as if I have a broken stem. :eek: :confused: It was on the plant that I loved to take pictures of the most. :( Good thing is, it was one of the smaller plants, there are a few others with very purple pistils and I would like some smoke that is of this maturity.

IRISH, they are not in pots... I never dug a hole though. More details will come in a few weeks. There aren't many spots like this around and I would hate to divulge too much. ;) The pics are a bit more revealing now though.... Somewhat...

DSC01540.png

DSC01553.png

DSC01557.png

DSC01559.png

DSC01568.png

stunning plants I would give them a few more weeks..hmmm good.

Latest posts

Back