Its about that time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subnaum

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and say that during the time I aint been on the board, I chopped 2 of my diesals and dryed em all out. I lost about 4 decent size top colas to mold:hitchair:. Not happy bout that. But ended up with a pretty decent amount. I have moved the nugs into jars and currently sampling the final product.:bong:. Very headdie. Makes me think alot. Im so beyond satisfied with it. I know its only going to get better as it cures though.. I plan to chop my big momma plant and another pretty big one in the morning tomorrow. Got an extra set of hands to help trim.lol GOtta get it done before work.:p Ill post pics after work tomorrw. Thanks to everyone here that helped me through this strange season we had this year. Hope everyone else is feeling the same overwhelming joy as I am!!!!! *****Green Mojo**** for everyone!!!

Sorry about the mold, but cool that you still made out well. :D

FREE WEED!!

Enjoy.

Subnaum said:
Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and say that during the time I aint been on the board, I chopped 2 of my diesals and dryed em all out. I lost about 4 decent size top colas to mold:hitchair:. Not happy bout that. But ended up with a pretty decent amount. I have moved the nugs into jars and currently sampling the final product.:bong:. Very headdie. Makes me think alot. Im so beyond satisfied with it. I know its only going to get better as it cures though.. I plan to chop my big momma plant and another pretty big one in the morning tomorrow. Got an extra set of hands to help trim.lol GOtta get it done before work.:p Ill post pics after work tomorrw. Thanks to everyone here that helped me through this strange season we had this year. Hope everyone else is feeling the same overwhelming joy as I am!!!!! *****Green Mojo**** for everyone!!!

what a tease

Bummer about your top colas,but sounds like you have great smoke to get you through the winter.Good job and I'm sure you'll be back at it next year.High Times,peace out.

Hells yea Ill be back at it. Right now Im trying to figure out how to do my indoor with some lowryders.hehehe

I tried tying one plant down to grow sideways. The lower stocks are as large as the top colas. It was just an experiment plant in case in need the experience later in the life on a gardener. Ya Hoo...

congrats on the harvest and sorry about the mold. it really sucks. i lost an entire harvest to it once upon a time

outdoorsman101, I would have prolly cryed like a little catholic school girl for 3 weeks straight if I lost everything to mold! I cant even imagine that.

Latest posts

Back