Introducing Myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Timez

Reaction score
Just thought I throw a post up introducing myself.

I'm on the 23 day of flowering with my first grow. I figured it was a little late to start a journal on here but I'll grab some pics to share. Happy high timez!

Welcome, it is never too late for a journal or pictures.

Glad you found us.

Welcome to MP...jump on in the pool...the water is always nice here.

Sorry for the quality, the HPS don't get along with my camera.

hgjg004.jpg

hgjg003.jpg

hgjg002.jpg

:welcome: Depending on your camera you can try some filter settings that help with the orange glow from the hps :aok: Lookin pretty good mate, What strain are you growin?

How many watts we throwing at them HT? Do you know the strain?

2 600 HPS, and the strain is White Widow. My buddy has Cotton Candy and ATF (Alaskan Thunderfuck), but WW was the best producer out of the group. I trimmed back a lot of the older leaves at the start of wk 3 so the plants look a lot thinner then they were.

All in 3gl pots, I was using fox farm nutes but I ran out so the past 2wks have been straight water (which I'll regret I'm sure lol).

My other problem is I don't have CO2 running :( Any suggestions would be helpful.

exchange air as much as possable if you dont have co2... as long as fresh air is being brought into the room they will have enough co2

try taking pix when the lights are off, with a flash on your camera =) also maybe try taking pix as soon as the lights start.. they take a little while to warm up and at first they put off a softer light that might not mess up your camera.. peace

Looks good, and Bleek is right, with proper ventilation you don't need Co2 enhancement. Unless your room is sealed extra Co2 is a waste of time and money.

That's good to know, I was stressing it. I was thinking the buds were going to be stringy and less dense.

High Timez said:
Just thought I throw a post up introducing myself.

I'm from upstate NY and I'm on the 23 day of flowering with my first grow. I figured it was a little late to start a journal on here but I'll grab some pics to share. Happy high timez!

Howdy High Timez... I'm a new arrival myself... looking forward to some cool, cordial, and productive interaction here. See ya' around... :)

High Timez said:
2 600 HPS, and the strain is White Widow. My buddy has Cotton Candy and ATF (Alaskan Thunderfuck), but WW was the best producer out of the group. I trimmed back a lot of the older leaves at the start of wk 3 so the plants look a lot thinner then they were.

All in 3gl pots, I was using fox farm nutes but I ran out so the past 2wks have been straight water (which I'll regret I'm sure lol).

My other problem is I don't have CO2 running :( Any suggestions would be helpful.

How large is your space? Do you have some kind of ventilation system set up? If you have a decent exhaust fan and are exchanging the air in your space a couple times a minute, your plants are getting enough CO2.

welcome high timez, i look forward to your pics and posts.

hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don't you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .

Latest posts

Back