having trouble !!! advice needed plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudGrower

Reaction score
hello again

i have 10 small plants they all got yellow and some has weird brown stripes in the middle of the yellow leafs
leave u with fotos

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

What kind of soil is that?

pcduck said:
What kind of soil is that?

:yeahthat:

Looks almost like it is outdoors in some muddy dirt.

Give us some more info.

How old are the plants?
What are you feeding them?
Ph of the feed and water you have been giving them.

When I take cuts and try to get them to throw roots and it takes a long time my plants get yellow like that.

Just looking at how that soil is cracking like that I can say that I don't like your choice of soil. Looks like it can get heavy and compacted. I like to add extra perlite to keep it airy and help with drainage. Compacted soil cause all sorts of headaches. jmo

Man that soil looks dry. I mean those are cracks right? Also looks like ya got a little SM damage,,its hard to tell.
Also Id say they could use some Nitrogen and as stated above,,soil needs to be loosened.

Hamster Lewis said:
:yeahthat:

Looks almost like it is outdoors in some muddy dirt.

Give us some more info.

How old are the plants?
What are you feeding them?
Ph of the feed and water you have been giving them.

When I take cuts and try to get them to throw roots and it takes a long time my plants get yellow like that.

it is outdoor, the soil as u see black soil only founded in this area rich in elements

they are 2 weeks old, i only feed them water but fish water ( i have fish farm and their water full organic nutes ) ph of the soil i have no idea but the is 5

Hamster Lewis said:
Just looking at how that soil is cracking like that I can say that I don't like your choice of soil. Looks like it can get heavy and compacted. I like to add extra perlite to keep it airy and help with drainage. Compacted soil cause all sorts of headaches. jmo

true, after thinkin i added some manure to it and some humic acid

What is 5??? PH in soil grows should be 6.5 to 6.8 and no higher then 7.0. If your nuting at 5.0 your gonna have problems with nute uptake. Garden Lime can keep it around 7.0 for ya.

WeedHopper said:
Man that soil looks dry. I mean those are cracks right? Also looks like ya got a little SM damage,,its hard to tell.
Also Id say they could use some Nitrogen and as stated above,,soil needs to be loosened.

mmm i dont think it a nitrogen issue

BudGrower said:
true, after thinkin i added some manure to it and some humic acid
Be careful not to add to much manure and burn them up.

WeedHopper said:
What is 5??? PH in soil grows should be 6.5 to 6.8 and no higher then 7.0. If your nuting at 5.0 your gonna have problems with nute uptake. Garden Lime can keep it around 7.0 for ya.

5 in water not in soil !!!! i have no idea about the ph in soil i didnt test actually

BudGrower said:
mmm i dont think it a nitrogen issue

OK,,what do you think it is? Could be alot of things judging by the soil and the plants. All I was saying is,,,sometimes yellow leaves is a lack of Nitrogen,,dont know about yours,,but hey,,just trying to help.

So your water is PHed at 5.0,,what do you think the soil is buffering it to then when you feed the plant?

this foto nuthn to do with weed , halapino pepper and the midget weed plant hhhhhh

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

WeedHopper said:
OK,,what do you think it is? Could be alot of things judging by the soil and the plants. All I was saying is,,,sometimes yellow leaves is a lack of Nitrogen,,dont know about yours,,but hey,,just trying to help.

i know and am very thankful, but i was tryn to help to tell u its not nitrogen :D:D and i dont wat ist :(

BudGrower said:
5 in water not in soil !!!! i have no idea about the ph in soil i didnt test actually

If you are growing in soil the ph of everything, water and nutrients needs to fall in the range of 6.3-6.8. If you are growing in natural soil and using stuff like manure you need to make sure you have a healthy Micro hurd to break down those nutrients and feed your plant. If you are watering with water ph'd to 5 then that and the compacted soil is probably the source of a lot of your problems. You have locked out the nutrients to your plants. jmo.

Midget,,,Looks like an Auto or a plant that sexed from seedling.LOL

Latest posts

Back